Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I love it how they all have to cover their faces. Cowards! I don't think I have seen any photos of minutemen hiding covering their faces.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Have you took a look at our website, go ahead look and read.
    www.brownberets.info

For 12 years our group has combated gang violence by teaching youth from impoverished communities about their history and culture. We have directly participated in organizing youth and neighborhoods in order to make them safe for all people without having our young people placed in prisons or jails. We have fought against the dilapidated and inadequate conditions of our public schools. We have participated directly in civic politics in order to improve democracy and representation of the poor and marginalized segments of society. We have tough youth leadership skills and have inspired them to seek higher education. Many of our members are university graduates, including myself. We have reduced the number of incidents of police harassment. We have created alternative schools and mentoring programs. We have food distribution program and computer center for community members. We have organized countless community events in order to give kids thins to do besides getting into mischief in the streets. Tell me, have the minutemen come close to any of these civic duties, Educate yourself first my friend before making baseless accusations. The Brown Berets do not carry arms nor do they call police on people. We win the hearts of our community members by our actions based on the philosophies of people like Cesar Chavez and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. In addition, the Brown Berets are a multi-cultural organization; yes there are white members in our organization who believe in social justice. We invite America to learn about our methods.

Watsonville Brown Berets
    Autonomous Chapters
    Your groups' accomplishments sound impressive. Why would you do so much for your neighborhoods only to allow illegal immigrants into the country? People who could very well undo all that you say you have done.

Tell me, have the minutemen come close to any of these civic duties
    Many of the Minutemen are either retired or former military. I can't think of a better civic duty than serving your country. All of the Minutemen felt is was their civic duty to patrol the borders.

In addition, the Brown Berets are a multi-cultural organization
    So are the Minutemen and so is ALIPAC

One quick question for you. Why do so many of your people wear masks?

It is hard to have respect for the "brown berets" primarily becuzz they are are a racist sep group. After that, they are also wannabees. They said they were activating their massive "16,000" member group to come get us on the border this October in Tx. How many show up ? Z E R O. Were the fearsome Tx Minute Men so scary ? Since I was there, I KNOW it was not scary looks anyway...haha.

More like the "Clown Berets"! I am sooo very scared of them now.

NoSoyillegal,
    “Most of our people, out of desperation, only seek a better life, just like your forefathers did.�

Are you implying that our founding fathers weren’t citizens of the America at the time? Well the Constitution states you have to be a citizen of the United States to be the president and many of our founding fathers were citizens of this country. So please don’t even try to say that they were seeking a better life, they were escaping colonial rule and the crown of their fathers before them. Learn history oh wait I forgot you are trying to rewrite it.

International law doesn’t even recognize the view that you and your group are advocating.

I have met your brown berets and all I got was go back to Europe white boy and you call for respect? You have to earn respect when it is earned. They don’t carry arms, though their founding is based on the use of weapons. Also those Minutemen are exercising their 1st and 2nd amendment rights of the US Constitution that you keep preaching about. Why is it that so many of the people like your self state that the way the Minutemen are doing what they are doing is illegal and against the law? I am not saying that you are saying that but you are implying it otherwise. I would say that the minutemen are HERO’s and patriot on behalf of the American people that are exercising that right, though groups like yours want to take that right away when it is some how an attack on people that are illegally in this country and have no rights. Things are changing in our favor and it is going to be a wake up call when it happens and it is soon.

I just love the way they try and make themselves look so innocent all of this we do for the community.

Pro

Good one Old Preach! I like that.

The "Clown Berets!" We should spread that one around.

It's got quite a ring to it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123