Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

MS-13 Gang - Risk to America's Security - video by MSNBC

The MS-13 Gang is reported to have between 600,000 and 1 million members in the US. This is what our open borders policy has permited to take hold in the US.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=0

You know, years ago during the Oliver North trial, I recall him using a map to show how easy it would be for us to be invaded from South and Central America because an army could just walk right up and in across the border. I also remember him saying how he felt that it would not be a sudden, massive attack, but a slow infiltration until one day the signal would be given and be the start of a conflict in this country.

Then, maybe a year or so ago I was watching a documentary and in speaking of MS 13 the observation was made that in some locales, the numbers of gang members could easily overwhelm police depts and Guard units if they ever decided to do so.

I often wonder if this "gang" is actually the Army Oliver North was talking about?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe our government is afraid of them. Politician threatened, Blackmailed? These are some scarry people. Apparently with alot of power and money. We have them local but no one wants to admit it. They have been here for years it isn't anything new! Just more of them.

We have gotten to the point that criminals have more rights than law abidding citizens. Beside I am not sure how much of the drug money goes to our politicans.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    We have gotten to the point that criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens. Beside I am not sure how much of the drug money goes to our politicians.
    Just the drug money?

South Carolina state treasurer Ravenel indicted by federal grand jury on cocaine distribution charges

State Treasurer Suspended After Indictment on Drug Charges

Ravenel cocaine investigation started last fall
    U.S. attorney: Drug bought for 'personal use' by Ravenel, others

Giuliani’s S.C. chairman faces cocaine charge

The millionaire is accused of buying less than 500 grams of the drug to share with other people in late 2005, U.S. Attorney Reggie Lloyd said. Ravenel, 44, is charged with distribution of cocaine, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

Ravenel's cocaine arrest lacks local response
    [from Charleston's Post and Courier]
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Banned
    If no other crimes are enough to enforce the Immigration laws. then ms 13 chumps should be. Those gangsters littl bous Should have been deported as soon as some one suspected they had general ties. When that video was put out in 06 it should have been enough to shut down our southern boarder and an open arrests warrant issued for all ms 13 gang members

Ice will and is starting becoming the most dangerous gang in the country to ms 13 and any other illegals that are gang related
    Watch those spin less criminals run and hide.