Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Napolitano: We can't seal the border

Napolitano: We can't seal the border

By The Scribe
    October 28, 2010 7:23 AM

First, you would need to want to seal the border.

Video: Janet Napolitano Says We Can't Seal the Border

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG3sdsvOFdI

October 27, 2010
    http://www.StandWithArizona.com Big Sis throws in the towel again. Just as she tells us "we can't deport tens of thousands of people" (even though both Truman and Eisenhower did, and then some). Now she tells us "we can't seal the border", but "we can secure it". HUH?

http://www.gopusa.com/fresh-ink/2010/10 ... border.php
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Than

Than you should either be fired or quit Napolitano. With a few thousand troops supplemented by Border Patrol, I can go down there and seal the damn border...

You CANT seal the border because your masters and your marxist/progressive ideals wont allow it.

Fire this dumbass traitor. She is the fox guarding the chicken coup for god's sake.

8 December 1941,

Dear Mr President,we can't beat the Japanese in a war.

Secretary Of War,

Janet Napolitano.

A really fast google says that about 2000 years ago, give or take?, China started building this huge wall to keep out invaders and it was pretty successful.

Politicians want me to believe that with our modern day technology we can not seal our border with Mexico? That is a lie, and a really bad one too.

Deporting people is REALLY EASY. One, take away all their jobs. Two, kick their kids out of our schools, hospitals, etc. Three, take away any and all "free" benefits the government gives them.

If illegals have no way to make a living here, they will deport themselves.

When you are uselss as tits on a boar hog - you can't do much of anything much less seal a border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can't seal the border or don't want to seal the border - there's a difference.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

if that isn't a load of bull .....

we have the most powerfull military on the face of the planet , of all time ....

we are occuping iraq and afganstan and you mean to tell me that we can't control our own border , with the inate resources and infastructure of the united states ?

either this woman is incompetent or she has no desire to do her job ..

military on border

From "Immigration, Jobs, and Out-Of-Control Government":

A country is not a country if it has no borders. President Obama stated that one of America’s goals was for Afghanistan to protect its own borders. The US is fighting one and one-half foreign wars and has military personnel in over one hundred and forty countries. They defend borders in many of them, yet there are only a token number of military and Border Patrol personnel deployed to protect the US/Mexico border.

That's no surprise, when she was the governor here in AZ she did nothing but let the state get taken over. I do believe that everything happens for a reason though, and I believe that fate had her arse shipped out of office here in AZ so that a real governor could step in.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Re: military on border

Quote Originally Posted by bonto
    From "Immigration, Jobs, and Out-Of-Control Government":

A country is not a country if it has no borders. President Obama stated that one of America’s goals was for Afghanistan to protect its own borders. The US is fighting one and one-half foreign wars and has military personnel in over one hundred and forty countries. They defend borders in many of them, yet there are only a token number of military and Border Patrol personnel deployed to protect the US/Mexico border.
    Oh I know, he was just in Afghanistan the other day yet he still will not take Governor Brewer up one one of a gazillion invitations she has given him to come here to AZ and see the border with his own eyes.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast