Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NBC 17 At Issue Program Raleigh NC

ALIPAC's William Gheen on NBC 17 Video CLIP
    http://www.nbc17.com/atissue/index.html

Whoever is in the viewing area for this program, please go to their website and complain about the treatment given to William Gheen on their program last sunday.
    It was 5 against 1 and they wanted him to follow their politically correct usage of the term "illegal immigrant" vs "illegal alien". Verna Collins actually corrected him on-air. It's incredulous that a program that asserts a free exchange of ideas would stack the deck and also censure a guest's language.

I just watched the clip.

http://www.nbc17.com/atissue/index.html

That was pretty lame how she cut in on William but I liked the way he continued on about illegal papers, identity theft, etc. Good Job W!

Banned
    William,

I thought you did a GREAT job! I'd probably rebuff that blonde when she started talking about 'jobs Americans won't do'.

^5

Hey! Thanks gang. I was looking for that video and could not find it.

Besides the fact I need to lose some pds, I like the come back I used on the "Undocumented immigrants" ploy they pulled on me. They did explain to me that it was against NBC company policy to use the term illegal aliens on the show. I did warn her that I used the term illegal immigrants and illegal aliens as a matter of habit.

She was just covering herself with the company.

Yep, it was 4 or 5 to 1 but that is OK. One person saying what I am saying can take on hundreds of their people as long as the public is watching.

What we are saying is more representative of what a majority of Americans believe than what they are saying and therein is our power.

They did not like that comment about the TB and leprosy did they? Did you see the look on Fitzimon's face when he and Donna tried to steam roll me on the Social Security issue?

Yea, that's fine and dandy unless it is your SS number they are using and you go to apply for a job and find out it has already been used 15 times!

LMAO!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: NBC 17 At Issue Program Raleigh NC

Quote Originally Posted by dgough
    Whoever is in the viewing area for this program, please go to their website and complain about the treatment given to William Gheen on their program last sunday.
    It was 5 against 1 and they wanted him to follow their politically correct usage of the term "illegal immigrant" vs "illegal alien". Verna Collins actually corrected him on-air. It's incredulous that a program that asserts a free exchange of ideas would stack the deck and also censure a guest's language.
    I just watched the clip. You did an outstanding job again, William, with media.

Thanks for providing the link, John.

dgough, I agree with what you said here about it being 5 against 1 and "PC" term usage.

PineStrawGuys, you mentioned the blonde and her comments on jobs Americans just won't do. I have some unflattering things to say about her because about one year ago I saw her on this TV station and show dealing with an illegal alien situation and I was very unimpressed (to put it mildly) with her then as well as now.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hey! Thanks gang. I was looking for that video and could not find it.

Besides the fact I need to lose some pds, I like the come back I used on the "Undocumented immigrants" ploy they pulled on me. They did explain to me that it was against NBC company policy to use the term illegal aliens on the show. I did warn her that I used the term illegal immigrants and illegal aliens as a matter of habit.

She was just covering herself with the company.

Yep, it was 4 or 5 to 1 but that is OK. One person saying what I am saying can take on hundreds of their people as long as the public is watching.

What we are saying is more representative of what a majority of Americans believe than what they are saying and therein is our power.

They did not like that comment about the TB and leprosy did they? Did you see the look on Fitzimon's face when he and Donna tried to steam roll me on the Social Security issue?

Yea, that's fine and dandy unless it is your SS number they are using and you go to apply for a job and find out it has already been used 15 times!

LMAO!

W
    W,

I posted my comments before I read your post here.

Yes, I did notice uncomfortable facial expressions of the 4 but especially Fitzsimons, and especially when you mentioned leprosy and other diseases. LMAO too!

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Great job William.

I went to their web site and complained.

Makes you wonder if you could simply read US law on any NBC station. The present US immigration code is long and has the term illegal alien written many times. Never once illegal immigrant. So, I guess now we have reached the point that reading US law is offensive.

William, you get better and better at this. I was really impressed with your arguments and the calm way in which you presented them.

I loved it when you told them it was fine and dandy unless it was THEIR social security number that had been used 15 times. I wish we could have seen their faces. And I heard that dude say "leoprosy?" Go get, them, Buddy!

Oh, another thing: I'm sure glad you are on OUR side.

I didn't go complain because you told us ahead of time but if you want me to, you know I can and I will.

I missed who this Fitzsimons guy is, though.

The reporter is a PR, right? He seemed rational enough.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I didn't go complain because you told us ahead of time but if you want me to, you know I can and I will.
    W, if you want some complainers to this TV station, I will complain too for you being outnumbered and for the outnumberers interrupting you, as well as the silly PC arguments over terms such as "illegal aliens" versus "illegal immigrants," "undocumented workers," ad naseum and barf. Annie

Wow, W, you really did a great job! I saw the looks on the faces of those other guys, they looked liked "whooped pups" , because you were the ONE who stood up for the views of the American people and they KNEW that you KNEW exactly what you were talking about.! Way to go!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast