Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I missed who this Fitzsimons guy is, though.
    Chris Fitzsimon of the NC Policy Watch. I saw him on TV about one year ago along with the blonde, Donna Martinez, debating William over in-state tuition for illegal aliens in NC. William did an outstanding job here too and I believe on the same show.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Chris Fitzsimon of the NC Policy Watch. I saw him on TV about one year ago along with the blonde, Donna Martinez, debating William over in-state tuition for illegal aliens in NC. William did an outstanding job here too and I believe on the same show.
    Donna Martinez as in wife of Rick? If so, the two of them filled in for Bill
    LuMaye a few weeks back of PTF. They were so pro-illegal alien I switch stations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Donna Martinez as in wife of Rick? If so, the two of them filled in for Bill
    LuMaye a few weeks back of PTF. They were so pro-illegal alien I switch stations.
    Yep, that's the same Donna and hubby Rick. I heard a couple of the radio broadcasts they did while filling in for Bill LuMaye. The Martinez' were defintely pro illegal as far as I could tell and when they had someone online who criticized their views, they tried to cut them short.

I've seen Rick Martinez' Raleigh News & Observer columns and I'm not impressed. I've seen wifey Donna on 2-3 TV news shows and I'm even less impressed.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Yep, Donna and Rick are both Open Borders Pro-illegal alien types.

You folks can complain if you like, but be nice about it. I'm glad our perspective was at least on the show.

You should make your points about things being balanced. Last time they paired me up with a college kid on my side. He did OK, but I had to carry it a lot.

I welcome a debate with these folks. That's what the process is about and I'm ready to take em on.

Perhaps I should call that reporter and explain to him EXACTLY how Leprosy ties in with illegals.

I will say that overall they treated me with much greater respect than round one last year. Regardless of our differences, we will continue to meet on the battlefield and we each should debate each other with respect.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey! I was searching our database for more info on Leprosy and look what I found.

Video of Dr. C !

http://www.alipac.us/article459.html

I've moved a copy of this into our pictures section.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hey! I was searching our database for more info on Leprosy and look what I found.

Video of Dr. C !

http://www.alipac.us/article459.html
    I just watched the video. Very good interview of Dr. Cosman by Lou Dobbs. I'm glad you found this since I missed seeing this segment of Lou Dobbs Tonight.

Great Job W.!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

William, I must say I'm impressed

Great job responding to those people!

just watched the video... I didn't think the host did wrong, just covered herself.. As for the others vs William, I felt it was unbalanced, but they weren't trying to beat him down like a mob either. He held his own and came out being the biggest voice at the tables. Who cares about the peanut gallerty?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast