Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

patients is my middle name. At my age it comes like it or not. I am going to take a drive over the cascades and join in the NAU SPP party soon and that will just have to do for now.

I do have a question regarding it though. I have a permit to carry them and an extensive history of training to keep them in line, can I bring my best friends with me or is that a no-no ?

Wonderful pictures!! Thank you for sharing them with us!! Buffalododger, hang in there..we'll be there too!! We are growing, and we intend to hit EVERY AMERICAN TOWN that needs us!! We will NOT give up until we are SURE that America is safe and sound. (and even then, we'll still be watching!)
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

My suggestion is that unless they speak fluent english you should leave them at home...Si?

Two are German , the other Italian. They just make a lot of noise and seldom say anything to any one in particular. I will check them in at Eburg on my way over and pick them up on my way home.

Thanks for the advice.

Great job! Sorry I wasn't there.

Thank you all for the encouragement and wise words of advice. I have not taken part in any kind of protest since the war in NAM. Stood at a few airports and bus depots and put them up to help defend my friends coming home from the killing fields.

Yes , my nose is crooked on my face and my jaw sits off to one side and there is that scar that runs from under my Adams apple to my right ear but not cause I was wrong.

Looking forward to meeting some of you in person and shaking some hands for helping our country!

I'll stand.

Great photo's by the way.

We support you guys.Great pictures!!

Great photos of a great rally with very wonderful people. My only regret is that there weren't more people there. If only half of the people who drove by and honked their horns, would have gotten out of their cars and spent 30 mins. with he rest of us we could have shown the people of Alamance as well as the rest of North Carolina that the time has come for something to be done about illegal immigration in North Carolina.

Sure it was hot and it took three hours out of my Saturday but I wouldn't have traded it for the world. I met some very fine people that are part of a very important movement. Hope more are there at the next rally. Hope to see you there . I also hope there are more rallies like this one across the whole state.

I really enjoyed speaking at this event and meeting lots of great patriots. Many have recently signed up for our e-mail alerts!

Sorry, I could not find my styling blue shades for this one

If you invite me back in the future, ALIPAC can bring in more people. I could not fully engage our NC lists because we are still struggling with the email system upgrade. I hope we will have that fixed soon.

Also, the location of this event was excellent and the vast majority of cars passing by gave us honks and thumbs up.

There were a few cars filled with illegals or their supporters that screamed "F' American" and "Viva Mexico!"

I think the fine folks in Graham are one step away from throwing a real big event.

I enjoyed working with the organizers and we were brain storming on a way in the future to coax more cars to stop and more people to get out and join the crowd.

That was very close to happening this time and a few did, but perhaps with some free Lemonade and some designated volunteers and different signs, we can get more people to spontaneously join the event.

If we can figure that one out, it will be something we can bottle and ship to others like us across America for them to try too!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry it took so long to get back with more details but looks like a few of the other fine folks who attended helped fill in the blanks. There are many more details posted over at Chapel Hill Blog related to this story and I appreciate Barry being there to film for us. He has a video almost ready for YouTube and it should be linked up over here when it is up and running. http://chapelhillblog.blogspot.com/2007 ... h-kim.html There will also be more pictures and other coverage appearing on their site as Barry has time to post it.

As I discussed with William, the local news media completely snubbed us on Saturday. The Alamance News (located 1/2 block from the event venue) received a hand-delivered press release 6 days prior to the event, but chose not to even follow-up with a phone call, much less cover the rally. UPDATE: I spoke personally with the editor and publisher over there earlier today. They advised me they never heard about the planned event. I described in detail my previous visit with the press release and even pointed to the folder containing the release which still was lying on a junky desk in the lobby, right where the assistant placed it 8 days prior. They were apologetic, but declined to publish anything as follow-up They did however request advance notice of future events but explained they only cover news Monday thru Friday and if it happens on weekends they don't have staff available to cover it. NICE DODGE!The Burlington Times News didn't do much better. While they did give us "honorable mention" in a brief column 2 days prior to the event, they couldn't even get the quotes from the phone interview right and mis-quoted me in such a way as to offend anyone with local political affiliations to the point of not attending. When I contacted the reporter, Michael Abernathy, he assured me a "correction" would be printed the following day but of course not one single word appeared even remotely associated with our rally in the entire paper on Friday. Naturally they also did not show up to cover the event. On Thursday preceeding the event I was contacted by Devita Blount at WFMY-TV News 2 requesting details of the event. I responded promptly and was contacted on Friday by Raymond Jones at the station for interviews. I explained that everyone associated with the event was currently working their day jobs and no one would be available for an interview until Saturday morning. I set aside 45 minutes prior to William's scheduled speech for interviews and was told they would be there unless something big broke during that time. Something big must have happened (I never heard about it) because they didn't show either. Thank goodness for good old Channel 14! They did send a camera man to tell the story of all those fine people who spent their Saturday morning (on the hottest day of the year so far) trying to wake up America to the dangers of illegal immigration. Other than Channel 14 coverage, the entire event was suppresed by the mainstream media.

Thank God for the internet and talk radio! Yesterday (Monday) the local talk radio stations were contacted and gave us some air time to cover the event. All the facts mentioned above were put onto the airwaves and hopefully a few more patriots scratched their heads and said, "Hmmmm...". One talk show host came right out and said the word "conspiracy". I had a commitment from another member of our group to call in to that station again this morning and try to continue the discussion.

We did, unfortunately have one member of the community show up with a burning racial hatred to display, but he was promptly identified and removed by police. See details at: http://chapelhillblog.blogspot.com/2007 ... voice.html

I want to take this opportunity to thank the Graham Police Department for their quick response and overall gracious hospitality concerning this event. It's nice to know they are there protecting us all and thank you Graham Police Officers for your service to our community!

Looks like William has already covered the comments submitted by the representatives of the illegal Hispanic community regarding our event. As we were wrapping things up and saying our goodbyes around 1 PM, a silver SUV did a half circle around the square. As they passed the group standing on the curb, a couple of female voices shouted out, "F*** America!" and "F*** Americans!". Everyone was seen staring at one another in shock, but I guess we shouldn't be surprised.... We didn't even have time to snap a picture because as brave as they may have seen themselves, they sure did beat a hasty retreat at the next corner! Maybe next rally they can stand across the street and shout that at us? Of course unless we film it, no one else will ever know because the news media eithr doesn't see this as news anymore, or they simply want to put America back to sleep until it's too late!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast