Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Video's on Workplace Watchdog!

I just put up a the latest video's of our outings at the Glendale day labor center.

This is a fun one because the illegal aliens called the police on us.
    http://www.workplacewatchdog.org/?p=22

This guy nearly attacked us last Sunday and then we had some crazy lady come out and put on a show.
    http://www.workplacewatchdog.org/?p=23

There's always lot's of action in Glendale.

Burbank Day Labor Center 2-11-06

Video:
    http://www.workplacewatchdog.org/?p=24

[/url]

Burbank DLC 2-18-06

Video:

http://www.workplacewatchdog.org/?p=25

O my godness americans are searching for illegals (MOD EDIT) LOL. There it is a chaos in there.
    And you supossed to censured the police officer face and his name too, if not that means troubles.
    And what the hell happen with the (MOD EDIT)he tried to show us their jhonson, what a jerk.

By the way what it is the song name i n the first video you included.

Very Very Very interesting. That kind of videos we can not watch in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchdog
    Burbank DLC 2-18-06

Video:

http://www.workplacewatchdog.org/?p=25

(MOD EDIT) that guy said you two were crazy or mental.
    When he puted his pen or pencil and made circles around his head that meaned he is saying other is crazy or mental.
    How is it possible. Why those people do not get legal papers to work, it seems they all like the easy way to work there.
    Well good job you did there.

I man ot

I am not agree with this phrase in your video. I think you exagerated the meaning.

"ILLEGALS ALIENS ARE TERRORISTS"

1.-The FBI defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

2.-Use of terror, especially the systematic use of terror by the government or other authority against particular persons or groups; a method of opposing a government internally or externally through the use of terror.

3.-Any act including, but not limited to, the use of force or violence and/or threat thereof of any person or group(s) of persons whether acting alone or on behalf of, or in connection with, any organisation(s) or government(s) committed for political, religions, ideological or similar purposes, including the intention to influence any government and/or to put the public or any section of the public in fear.

4.-"Systematic use of terror, manifesting itself in violence and intimidation. Terrorism has been used by groups wishing to coerce a govt in order to achieve political or other objectives, and also by dictatorships or other autocratic governments in order to overcome opposition to their policies." [BFH] Often anti-terrorist mercenaries will only do a job if they have a carte blanche to do whatever they want. ...

5.- Acts of murder and destruction deliberately directed against civilians or military in non-military situations.

6.- The systematic use of terror, the deliberate creation and exploitation of fear for bringing about political change

7.-A violent act in violation of the criminal laws of the United States, which is intended to intimidate or influence the policy of a government.

8.- Terrorist activities are illegal and involve the use of coercion including the use of force, intended to intimidate or coerce, and committed in support of political or social objectives.

9.- A psychological strategy of war for gaining political ends by deliberately creating a well-founded climate of fear among the civilian popuation. Such a strategy may be used by an occupying army on the occupied population. Many terrorist acts, especially against an occupying military or against illegal occupants are acts of war or resistance, and not terrorism.

10.- The calculated use of violence (or threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear.

11.- Terrorism is a controversial and subjective term with multiple definitions. One definition means a violent action targetting civilians exclusively. Another definition is the use or threatened use of violence for the purpose of creating fear in order to achieve a political, economic, religious, or ideological goal. ...

ILLEGAL ALIEN
    1.- Also known as an "Undocumented Alien," is an alien who has entered the United States illegally and is deportable if apprehended, or an alien who entered the United States legally but who has fallen "out of status" and is deportable.

2.- An illegal alien is an individual who enters a country at a place other than a designated port-of-entry, in violation of that country's laws. An illegal immigrant is a person who either enters a country illegally, or who enters legally but subsequently violates the terms of their visa, permanent resident permit or refugee permit. The status and rights of such individuals is a controversial subject that is often linked to economics and moral judgments. ...

I understand perfectly the definitions maybe you can say an illegal alien wanna to blow up a building or someting like that, right. Or maybe the illegal aliens are terrorrists acts open door.

NOW TELL ME WHY ILLEGALS ARE TERRORISTS
    And my second opinion why america involucred GOD in every problem. GOD is not going to help nobody here in earth until we die so it is irrelevant to use the word god in every aspect of our life same as the DEVIL . There are just good persons and bad persons thats all.
    Remember i am ALIPAC Apprentice 2 and a learner.

Watchdog,

I just want to say that I am very impressed with both your video productions and your efforts at that Home Depot Day Labor center.

The addition of music and captions is great. The cool, calm, and experienced way you deal with the police, the people picking up illegals, and the hostile illegals and their supporters should be an inspiration and example for all.

By using the Internet, cameras, and a small group of dedicated activists (plus one very vicious dog) you have a great operation in motion.

I think you may just succeed in your goal to shut down that site.

I hope that lots of people in Glendale hear about what you are doing and see these videos.

Thank you very much for posting them here.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live all the way over in Louisiana, but if I lived in Glendale, I sure would come out with you guys in support.. I really love your videos, thats awesome... It seems with each video, you are seemingly more experienced at dealing with people and are able to get your message across effortlessly.

Beto,

I agree with you about the "ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE TERRORISTS" sign. The sign is off the mark but he's a new member of our group. This is a volunteer effort and I don't tell people what to do. As long as everyone is behaving themselves and not doing something inappropriate I let them be. He's a local that was driving by one day while we were out there. He decided to bring his wife and join us. They're both pretty cool. We call them the Hard Rockers.

Video's from 2-25-06

TheWatchdog
    Ok, understood it.

Well i just want to say you have enough evidence to use in the future, maybe pretty soon in the courts.
    You have excellent quality evidence videos to acuss many people becasue they are hiring illegals so, now i see the point of your effort in the States doing that filmationīs kind.
    Definitelyyour work is going to help to USAīs future to prevent invations like this one.

And i want to say you have a new FAN in here now.
    Which camcorder or videorecorder do you have i would want to buy someone in the future.
    When i talk with people to know I and unknow about these topics they just put me attention and they found interesting all my forumīs discussions.
    It seems i am the only mexican around many americanīs forums learning culture, acquiring knowledge cause never ceases in today’s age of constant technological change and global integration.
    I found helpful the Urban Dictionary and it seems the pwned word innovation in these days cause i almost read it 1000 times in the around the forums.
    Congratulations for your Enthusiasm and good work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast