Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have no problem with doing any of those things in the confines of your own home but when you go into a public area I (and many others) would appreciate it if you would speak English only. Thanks.

ARACELY,

"My dad was called a whore, because he is Mexican and wore a shirt with a small American flag on the anneversary of Sept. 11, in memory of those that died."

You should be more concerned with those that call Americans or those that support America "Whores". You keep saying that you will not put America down, but.....

Why don't you tell us about the people you or your dad have to deal with that hate America and hate us Americans?

We are quite aware of the HATRED that many supporters of illegal immigration have against Latino Americans that support America and America's laws. We are also quite aware of the STRONG RACISM and HATRED against black and anglo Americans coming from these open borders groups.

Could you explain why so many illegal aliens hate America and Americans, would call your dad a whore for wearing the American flag, and hate black and anglo Americans?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I quite agree, Alipac...the onus should be on those calling Americans and American supporters names. This IS America. Love it or get the hell out.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Taken from a "Vdare" article,

Born in Fort Worth, Texas to an American mother and a father from Guanajuato, light-haired, blue-eyed Juan Hernández traded his job running the Mexican-American studies program at the University of Texas-Dallas for a more exciting post in the Mexican cabinet selling Americans the idea that all Mexicans are good, and the more Mexicans the better.
    Meanwhile, Juan Hernández is supremely confident, even cocky, in recent U.S. op-eds and television appearances. On June 7th, in USA Today, he said what is all too obvious to anyone who will pay attention:

“Mexico knows where it wants to go even more clearly than the United States knows where it wants to go.�

That evening, on Nightline, he made it even clearer for us:

“We are betting that the Mexican-American population in the United States ... will think Mexico first.�

There are plenty of places that have ethnic communities and have some ethnic theme commercial development. The existence of Mexican Americans or Mexican immigrants who want to secede or join Mexico should not cast a pall over the right of every Mexican American to be as proud of their pre American history as anyone else. Equating Mexican with the Nazis, Pol Pot and Idi Amin is idiotic.

I can well imagine that a great many Mexican Americans or legal Mexican immigrants have relatives saying send me money or get me into America to get a job. The Americans whose families have been here for a long time living in the general community are not subject to those pressures. What to do besides turning an insensitive ear?

The best approach is not to send money for passage or to buy food and clothes it is to send money to help them grow food or make clothes. The same money that goes to coyotes and tickets could be going to buy things like greenhouses or sewing machines.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are plenty of places that have ethnic communities and have some ethnic theme commercial development. The existence of Mexican Americans or Mexican immigrants who want to secede or join Mexico should not cast a pall over the right of every Mexican American to be as proud of their pre American history as anyone else. Equating Mexican with the Nazis, Pol Pot and Idi Amin is idiotic.
    Really? Idiotic is the right description? Equating mexicans and Americans seems quite illogical to me, but I'll consider your rather abrasive descriptions for future threads if that is acceptable.
    I went to school and passed my geography, history, and government classes. They taught me there was Mexico, and there was America. If you were a citizen of mexico, you were mexican. If you were a citizen of America, you were American. I do not recall any country named "Mexico America". The term mexican American is one of many on the wish list of the open borders lobby, the bush camp; The Mexican government, and the global communes that stand in contrast to each other. It wouldn't be the first choice of anyone who wishes to preserve an American nation. There was one other country that had some blending of neighboring nations and ended up somewhat hyphenated though. East and West Germany. But then, they were conquered in that process too. Not too appealing to me.
    I did not equate pol pot or idi amin to mexico. You sensationalized a stretch of my reference to counter a point that I wasn't making.
    This is America, and equality administrated by bureaucracy can lead to some bizzare circumstances. Who hasn't heard of the ADA (Americans w/ disabilities act) ruling that the owner a nude dance nightclub had to build a wheelchair access for the dancers when he remodeled the joint? Rules is rules you know. That's what would, and will happen when every previously immigrated group who wishes to proudly proclaim their noble genes, or prior nationality demands equal treatment. So yes, the Nazis could have one on the freeway. I doubt it would last long, but the taxpayers would foot the bill for replacements. Equality is a rather large doorway where so much can fit through. Everyone starts clinging to the old country and those cultures, and America starts to suffer. Seems to me that all this talk of hanging on to your previous nations culture is more out of some fear of committing to the new one and having a safety net, than it is about pride.
    I guess you could tell mexico that you want to break up, but you still wanna be friends.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12