Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Over 7,000 Foreign Students Gone Missing In The U.S.A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx1rUaLza80

Sounds like some foreign students get a visa, study for a while and then vanish into the masses, joining the masses of illegals already in the country. Maybe they figure that if Mexican illegals can get away with it without even a student visa to begin with, why not foreign students?

They come in legally and then remain in illegally.

No wonder we can't find Bin Laden. He's probably at the mall, or eating a hot dog at the Jersey shore, or maybe in line at Disneyland. Everyone else in the world is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand perfectly well why these people do not want to return to their countries. Yet we cannot simply disregard our own rules and just lest whoever wants to stay here. They end up displacing legitimate US residents, who then have to scramble for employment. What is troubling is that so many people see this as a popular cause.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JIHAD....USURPER WILL BE PLEASED AT THE NEWS.

I read that it is estimated that 40% of illegal aliens in the United States entered legally but then deliberately overstayed their visas to remain. That is why we must include the need for interior enforcement along with border security, and why it is another step forward that ALIPAC has announced its intent to work toward reducing the levels of legal immigration to the U.S. in addition to fighting illegal immigration. We already take more legal immigrants each year than any other nation in the world.

funny how they can pinpoint ONE cow with mad cow disease, but continually "lose" people overstaying their visa!

I am coming to the conclusion that Obozo wants the destruction of our Country.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    funny how they can pinpoint ONE cow with mad cow disease, but continually "lose" people overstaying their visa!

I am coming to the conclusion that Obozo wants the destruction of our Country.

Come live in Detroit for awhile and you will discover what his "picture book" community is going to look like...

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    No wonder we can't find Bin Laden. He's probably at the mall, or eating a hot dog at the Jersey shore, or maybe in line at Disneyland. Everyone else in the world is.

Osama is no dummy. He knows that shaving his beard and putting on a pair of sunglasses is all he needs to retire in the US in style.

nomas wrote:
    "funny how they can pinpoint ONE cow with mad cow disease, but continually "lose" people overstaying their visa!"

Funny that Rep. Lamar Smith of Texas said after the successful mad cow tracking incident that he had found the solution for keeping track of such aliens in the United States: "Give each of them a cow!".

I was sorry to read, nomas, that the last Lakota Souix WWII Code Talker has just died. Thanks from a grateful nation!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    I was sorry to read, nomas, that the last Lakota Souix WWII Code Talker has just died. Thanks from a grateful nation!
    Thanks, from all Natives. Those men were some wonderful men, I wish more of younger generation knew more about them. In these dangerous times the lure of $ means more than honor to a lot of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast