Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Why are you crying? Do you want Mexico sucked into the US & Canada or would you prefer Mexico to build a vibrant, strong country on her own?

Calderon is going to give your country away, BETO. He and his cohorts are giving your people, land and valuable resources away for the American globalist's exploitation.

Because i love the States so much and i want to go there every six months on my vacations until i die just to buy cool electronics.
    So if i have tourist visa it will not affect me right????????
    I really don't see how it would affect your visa, BETO.

Isn't the soveriegnty of our countries more important than a short time of inconvenience? I want YOU to come to visit too. It is good for us to have honest and appreciative "visitors"........but to have hateful racists flood our streets is only harmful and the United States of America will not exist for you to visit if this continues! Then what will you do? You'd be going from mexico to mexico and not from mexico to the USA.

I like you, BETO. You seem like the type of person that I would enjoy and we could have much laughter and fun together. I also feel that your intelligent enough to realize that America will cease to exist as you and I know her if we allow Calderon and gang to accomplish his goals.

your thoughts?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I really don't see how it would affect your visa, BETO.

Isn't the soveriegnty of our countries more important than a short time of inconvenience? I want YOU to come to visit too. It is good for us to have honest and appreciative "visitors"........but to have hateful racists flood our streets is only harmful and the United States of America will not exist for you to visit if this continues! Then what will you do? You'd be going from mexico to mexico and not from mexico to the USA.

I like you, BETO. You seem like the type of person that I would enjoy and we could have much laughter and fun together. I also feel that your intelligent enough to realize that America will cease to exist as you and I know her if we allow Calderon and gang to accomplish his goals.

your thoughts?
    Let me meditate that just all day long and i will answer you tomorrow.

A communist takeing power in Mexico? Thats exactly what i don't want, nor no rational american wants. America would still do buisness in Mexico regardless just like we do with Communist China. What Mexico needs is a Reformist who truely cares about Mexico and its people. There is absolutely no reason Mexico should be the basket case that it is with its vast resourses and influx of investor capital. Its the coruption that is preventing Mexico from improving its living standards for its poor. force these morons in the mexican government to be accountable and you'll see real change, ultimately its up to the mexican people to effect change.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    A communist takeing power in Mexico? Thats exactly what i don't want, nor no rational american wants. America would still do buisness in Mexico regardless just like we do with Communist China. What Mexico needs is a Reformist who truely cares about Mexico and its people. There is absolutely no reason Mexico should be the basket case that it is with its vast resourses and influx of investor capital. Its the coruption that is preventing Mexico from improving its living standards for its poor. force these morons in the mexican government to be accountable and you'll see real change, ultimately its up to the mexican people to effect change.
    Guess I'm irrational then.

I'll take the communist in Mexico over this North American Union Triad hands down. We're in the fight of our lives to save our sovereignty.

What many folks don't realize is that uniting Americans to fight the communists is a much easier task in the scheme of things than uniting Americans against that which they have no knowledge of. I'd also prefer having Obrador shut the Mex doors which will give us much needed time to get our own house in order.

It's all how one sees the larger picture. The CFR are a group of not only brilliant, evil people but are so well connected that they make the communists look like cartoon characters.

Calderone is a CFR/bush/fox pick.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll take the communist in Mexico over this North American Union Triad hands down. We're in the fight of our lives to save our sovereignty.

What many folks don't realize is that uniting Americans to fight the communists is a much easier task in the scheme of things than uniting Americans against that which they have no knowledge of. I'd also prefer having Obrador shut the Mex doors which will give us much needed time to get our own house in order.

It's all how one sees the larger picture. The CFR are a group of not only brilliant, evil people but are so well connected that they make the communists look like cartoon characters.

I beg to differ 2ndamendis, the exact opposite will take place, you would have twice as many illegals trieing to get in the USA with a communist in power, especially the mexican middle class. Obrador is not stupid, he would not sour the relations with the USA and hurt his country even more and bite the hand that feeds mexico, atleast not for some years. I understand the CFR deal and its implications, they would buy off Obrator like they have others, i think either way its a lose-lose deal no matter what.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I beg to differ 2ndamendis, the exact opposite will take place, you would have twice as many illegals trieing to get in the USA with a communist in power, especially the mexican middle class. Obrador is not stupid, he would not sour the relations with the USA and hurt his country even more and bite the hand that feeds mexico, atleast not for some years. I understand the CFR deal and its implications, they would buy off Obrator like they have others, i think either way its a lose-lose deal no matter what.
    We differ on this, R. What we do agree on is that, either way, we're in deep doo doo.

Nice position that our illustrious "leaders" have put us in, eh?

I'll still take Obrador - much easier to expose - than the CFR's planned mex pres. The CFR is just about the most powerful gang in the world and throwing a monkey wrench into their plans is about the best we can do at the moment. Every extra bit of time we can get is to our benefit.

I've thought about this situation for several years. Hashed it every which way and weighed the pros and cons. It's painful, R, very painful for our nation to be in this situation.

Americans will fight communism before they'll fight the SPP. That's a given and that's the prime reason for my feelings on this subject.

Either way, I do value your opinion whether I agree with it or not.

We differ on this, R. What we do agree on is that, either way, we're in deep doo doo.

I'll still take Obrador - much easier to expose - than the CFR's planned mex pres. The CFR is just about the most powerful gang in the world and throwing a monkey wrench into their plans is about the best we can do at the moment. Every extra bit of time we can get is to our benefit.

I've thought about this situation for several years. Hashed it every which way and weighed the pros and cons. It's painful, R, very painful for our nation to be in this situation.

Americans will fight communism before they'll fight the SPP. That's a given and that's the prime reason for my feelings on this subject.

In theory your actually right whereas when i think about it, im actually wrong here. It would further our cause by alienating the Mexican Government. Orbrador would close the door to get tight with Argentina and Bolivia when i think about it that in itself would throw a wrench in the CFR's plans. Still i would hate to se Mexico go down the tubes like that .

In theory your actually right whereas when i think about it, im actually wrong here. It would further our cause by alienating the Mexican Government. Orbrador would close the door to get tight with Argentina and Bolivia when i think about it that in itself would throw a wrench in the CFR's plans. Still i would hate to se Mexico go down the tubes like that .
    Mexico is already down the tubes to the lowest point it's ever been.

I'm absolutely not willing to give our sovereingty away without a fight.

Chavez is a known entity. His dealings with china are out on the table. China's dealings with Iran & puppet North Korea are out on the table. Americans can understand it.

Chavez - taking Obrador under his wing - would drive Americans into a unified group to fight the communists at the back door.

You know, R........as I said, I've been going over this for several years through much pain. In the end, I see no other option that would give us time. What Calderone brings to the table is what bush/CFR tells him to bring to the table.

It's not irrational, this is pure logic and experience. We can control the communists..........NOT THE CFR.

BTW, I'm enjoying brainstorming this with you

Obrador is not a commie, if you want a complete commie running Mexico, the candidate would be Patricia Mercado Castro- the extreme left feminist candidate.

And of course obrador wouldn't be stupid enough to close the door on the US for help, after all, many of his advisers during his mayoral term were Americans including Rudolph Guilliani. The thing I'm getting at is that he is not the business minded Calderon who would feed the hungry masses to rich corporations, but he is someone who wants to push social reform in Mexico to improve living conditions.

Another thing, a left-leaning candidate would make the US watch their borders closer. Just the incentive needed to push for border security.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaberdaber
    Obrador is not a commie, if you want a complete commie running Mexico, the candidate would be Patricia Mercado Castro- the extreme left feminist candidate.

And of course obrador wouldn't be stupid enough to close the door on the US for help, after all, many of his advisers during his mayoral term were Americans including Rudolph Guilliani. The thing I'm getting at is that he is not the business minded Calderon who would feed the hungry masses to rich corporations, but he is someone who wants to push social reform in Mexico to improve living conditions.

Another thing, a left-leaning candidate would make the US watch their borders closer. Just the incentive needed to push for border security.
    That was the impression that I got. When I heard that he was against the Free Trade Area of The Americas (FTAA), I just knew the elections would be irgged for him to loose.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast