Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

"It’s nothing against the company, it’s just to show the American people, 'Who's going to run the restaurants?'"

Umm..Americans?
    Good point. We vacation in upper Wisconsin, where there are few if any illegals. It's our vacation FROM Mexico. There are Americans in every position, from waitstaff to bus boys, chambermaids and store clerks. And there are no bilingual signs in the stores.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For the illegal that was fired: "Boo-Hoo". I guess the choice between working or protesting...well, the latter was chosen because they think they are due entitlements in this country. However, it tells me a different story. It tells me that they would rather take the lazy road, go out and protest, and expect that they will keep receiving a paycheck, medical hand-outs, etc. I say, spend the money to deport all of them (including their anchor babies) at one time. Reset and start over, if you want in, get and maintain your visa/green card/whatever...

ReggieMay wrote

Good point. We vacation in upper Wisconsin, where there are few if any illegals. It's our vacation FROM Mexico. There are Americans in every position, from waitstaff to bus boys, chambermaids and store clerks. And there are no bilingual signs in the stores.
    We just came back from a vacation in Branson, MO. NO illegals, NONE. The servers, cooks and maids in the motel - all American, no Spanish signs, etc. We were shocked, its been so long - like entering the 50's. We will be going back for sure, and the Ozarks are beautiful. We stayed in Nashville on the way back - another story - hotel and restaurants overrun with illegals.

How can employees in a job that operates 7 days per week expect to keep their jobs when they all don't show up on the same day for whatever reason. I am a nurse and when I worked night shift, and we had the occasional Atlanta snow/ice, nurses were required to show up and could not use weather as an excuse. They would pick you up if you could not make it in, but we were required to call them because your work was vital.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12