Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

Ron Paul Announces Presidential Candida

Ron Paul Announces Presidential Candidacy on ABC Good Morning America, 5/13/11

http://dailypaul.com/164430/politico-ro ... ca-7-am-et

Banned
    I dont trust Ron he is a double talker he will say what you want to at the time to gain your trust then change it when talking to someone else.He would not even be good at base ball this time it will be three strikes your out.

I also heard Mitch Daniels Governor of Indiana, may put it a bid for the run also.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/05/us/po ... .html?_r=1
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Mitch is being pressured by the GOP to run they are not satisfied on whats running or going to run on GOP ticket.GOP wants new blood on ticket.The reason i know this is my last name is Daniels and Mitch is my 2nd cousin and i have been talking to family members in IN.Even though he is my 2nd cousin i cant support him i know to much on him.He is a good talker with no substance he will tell you one thing and do another.I dont know how he stands on illegals i will ask but if he tells the truth or not i dont know.I would not post on here that i would not say to his face on phone i told family i wont support him.Its not because he is rep.its because who he is.I vote the way i feel no matter the party,i vote both parties by studying candidates.

thanks for the heads up duckman

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    .I dont know how he stands on illegals i will ask but if he tells the truth or not i dont know.

Fri, 02/26/2010 - 22:30 · Importance: 4

Indiana gov. Mitch Daniels on immigration: not good, but not enough information for full picture

Indiana governor Mitch Daniels is being mentioned as a fiscal conservative, policy wonk Republican candidate for president in 2012. Like most "fiscal conservatives", he appears to support massive/illegal immigration despite the costs involved and despite how it gives even more power to those on the other side from him. There doesn't appear to be much of a paper trail on him, but most of it isn't good:

1. An April 12, 2006 article says (link):

Daniels also was asked about his opinions on illegal immigrants and the recent marches that took place in Indianapolis and South Bend Monday... "I don’t think I know anyone that doesn’t want the law obeyed,â€

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    thanks for the heads up duckman
    YOUR WELCOME. Tried tonight to see how he stands on illegal immigration by talking to some of the family there,i was told they have lawmakers with a bill similar to AZ.on his desk that he hasnt signed yet.He is getting pressure from TEA PARTY to sign it but he is afraid it would hurt the hispanic votes.I got off the phone and for the heck of it i got on google search and looked it up and it said the samething.If he cant stand to lose the hispanic vote and make the right decision as gov.whats he going to be like as pres.Will it mean the first 4 years he will worry about the next 4 years and losing the hispanic vote,but i will let you out there make your own decsision on him.

Banned
    GOOD NEWS GOT OFF PHONE THIS MORNING WITH ONE OF HIS DAUGHTERS MITCH SIGNED BILL INTO LAW LAST NIGHT AT 6 O CLOCK C.S.T. ALRIGHT!!!!!

[quote]They need to be a good citizen, a contributing citizen. They need to learn English and pay taxes. “It ought not be under conditions of illegality.â€

Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels Signs Immigration Enforcement Bill
    Wednesday, May 11, 2011, 11:23 AM EDT - posted on NumbersUSA

Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels
    Gov. Mitch Daniels signed Indiana's new E-Verify and legal presence bill on Tuesday, capping a four-year effort led by State Sen. Mike Delph. The bill requires state and local government contractors to use E-Verify and also creates a penalty for private businesses that don't use E-Verify.

The bill also requires use of the SAVE (Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements) program when distributing state welfare benefits. Individuals applying for benefits will be verified through the system to ensure they are in the country legally.

For private businesses, the bill prevents employers from deducting employee wages from their state income taxes unless they use E-Verify. While not requiring businesses to use the system, this is a major incentive to begin using the system.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/ ... tid=970852

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast