Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live

I watched Sarah Palin on SNL and LMAO.

First Clip: It starts out with Tina Faye

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/ ... en/773761/

Second Clip:

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/ ... ap/773781/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW

That was great, Dixie! Thanks for sharing. I especially liked the 2nd one.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It was awesome.

I stayed up to watch it last night, and the rest of the show was horrible. If it is like that every week it should just go away.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I think she was a good sport to go on and do that. I thought I heard that they really wanted her to do it and she said NO. Is that correct?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought she was a good sport and it turned out pretty funny.

Dixie

Way to go Sarah Palin.

Saw the videos yesterday and laughed so hard.

Thought the same thing ' what a good sport she is.'

Heard this morning the staff was courteous to her. They ought to be since they got the highest number of viewers in 14 yrs.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Alec Baldwin was in the sketch with Sarah. Here is a comment he made on perezhilton.com

Left, center, right — SNL welcomes politicians of all political stripes and that's how it should be, said Alec Baldwin.

Here's what he has to say to those who protested Sexy Sarah's SNL invite.

When Alec isn't angry he makes a whole lotta sense!

Saturday Night Live is a comedy show. It's not Meet the Press. It doesn't "ask the tough questions" or "set the agenda." It attempts, with varying degrees of success, to make people laugh. That's it. Whether they skewer and savage people in order to do so, they don't care. When you come on a show like that, you are prepared in advance to get worked over. Palin knew that. Palin came on to be a good sport. And she was. She was polite, gracious. (More so than some of the famous actors who come through there, believe me.)

However, I assume that, like Meet the Press, SNL feels an obligation to offer their special forum to any and all public figures and officials who are current. Headline making. And in SNL's case, would make for a hit show. Several people decried SNL for giving her a spot on the show. You're kidding, right? The woman is the Vice Presidential nominee of one of the two major parties in this country. Don't put her on SNL? With all of her exposure and the Tina Fey performance? What reality are you in?

If you think an appearance on Saturday Night Live would sway voters and actually effect the outcome of the election, you may have more contempt for the electorate of this country than the Republican National Committee does. And that's a lot of contempt.

Good points!

What do U think????

http://perezhilton.com/page/3/

It is what it is... funny.

Darn, I miss the Church Lady.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    It is what it is... funny.

Darn, I miss the Church Lady.

Dixie
    LOL!! Well isn't that special?

My favorite part of SNL was when Alec was standing next to Palin trashing her. As much as I despise her, she was a good sport and did a great job! Better than Hillary.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&