Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Save Our State Protest Day Labor Center In Laguna Beach, CA

Wow! These are great pictures of these anarchists! After a bit, can you post some of them so they come up as full images here?

Great job Watchdog!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great photos, Watchdog, and I urge everybody to check out the http://www.saveourstate.org site. The photo that really cracked me up is The Fondler. This genius has a t-shirt that says "SMASH THE MINUTEMEN" and "SMASH THE BORDERS" and then he's holding a sign that says something about "BORDER PEACE." I guess this doofus is a little unclear about the concept of "peace." He wants to smash his way into our country, and then live peacefully. I don't think so, doofus.

Thanks so much. Those are some fine folks working to support illegal immmigration and Open Borders.

You have a way of capturing the moment

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Full O’ Luv.

I am quite sure she loved her neighbor, down to the last bite and smothered in bbq sauce!
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I see a few faces that were in the video when the anarchists were attacking the older vets at their first rally.

I think it is funny how our government and the anarchists think along the same lines.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    I see a few faces that were in the video when the anarchists were attacking the older vets at their first rally.
    Yes, we see many of the same faces. Of course we all look familiar to them as well.

There were a few extra's in town for the IRAQ war protest. After this SOS protest they all headed downtown for that protest.

That young guy in the anarchist shirt. He looks like a cross between Peter Sellers and Phil Silvers.

Quote Originally Posted by CatPatrol
    That young guy in the anarchist shirt. He looks like a cross between Peter Sellers and Phil Silvers.
    he does kind of.

CatPatrol
    welcome to ALIPAC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast