Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I have a deep need to change the station every time I think Geraldo is going to speak ... That’s just me.
    It goes back to this reoccurring night mare of his nose bleeding right after he told the wrestler he was fake...
    I knew then where his career was heading.
    Ether that or Jerry Springer made it to the big time and Geraldo sits and waits for his big break …

Geraldo threatens to spit on a woman for her views, how appalling. A real big jump from the vault, and surely as empty, as well just as enlightening on how much the American people need his views or who really is going to listen.

================================================== ==============================================

lollmao

what ???

Geraldo is Hispanic and therefore exempt from being Racist. he can make any type of racist remark he Wants to and can not be held accountable for it.

in addition let it be known that under the guise of immigration discussions he is free to say anything that suits him in addition he may at will call anyone he wishes to a RACIST and they are obligated to upon being called Said Raciest must back down and acquiesce and wear the Racist Brand for life.

In the event Geraldo becomes so angry he inadvertently spits in your face you will be charged with inciting hate crimes against all Hispanics and promptly sentenced to 5 years in jail and forced to pay Geraldo $10,000 restitution.

you may of course appeal the decision however if you win the 9th circuit will step in and legislate from the bench charging with hate crimes against humanity and promptly have you jailed for life.

Love that Malkin

I saw that segment and Michelle chewed him up and spit him out. His ego couldn't take it because she wouldn't back down. He did apologize even though I sense he despises her. Geraldo gets way too emotional almost to the level of being fake. Michelle remains calm but can hit back hard. I love when she fills in for Bill.

Where I live, spitting on someone is considered assault!! That's a threat to assault her!! Why didn't she file a formal complaint and have him arrested?
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

You know the fact that someone like Geraldo is even on TV and making tons of money speaks to the insanity that is so pervasive in this country.
    It is mind boggling. I mean a man like that --
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

if memory serves Imus was banned from TV for a remark that I thought out of place so Why not send geraldo packing also, he should be held accountable.. FIRE HIM NOW !!!
    But then again if they did he would claim they were biggots and he would most likely be promoted ..

Tired a heck of hearing about Legal Citizen being biggots because we want our law enfored..

cant stand him never could and never will. Oh yeah when you spit on someone its call assult.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Spitting on this female would have him picking all those expensive teeth of his off the floor.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234