Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DJ
    I heard them describe the guy as having a green card. Thus, he would be a legal resident. So if a legal resident decides to join the military, then giving a faster path to citizenship is a different story than what the arguing was about. He was not an illegal who joined the military. He was a legal resident. Arrogant Sanchez just called him an illegal to create a dramatic hot debate and to see if he could make William trip up.

I hope Sanchez annoys everyone else as much as he does me!

Rick Sanchez is an idiot, and will not garner a following pulling stunts like this. Even the libs can't be proud of that moron. Gheen held it together, we're very proud of you, great job! :P
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Rick Sanchez

It is past time we flood Rick Sanchez's producers at CNN with requests for his dismissal. This is only further proof of his promoting unlawful activity. Day after day Rick Sanchez promotes breaking of the U.S. laws in defense of illegal aliens. Plus, he lied if the man was a green card holder, he was not illegal! Sanchez often lies and promotes unlawful activity and should be off the air. Here is a start. You can report errors in reporting to CNN at: http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form6a.html?2

William Gheen and Rick Sanchez

Regarding the discussion William had with Rick Sanchez, it is a sticky issue, and in the case of a few illegals who have joined the army, maybe we can make an exception, but basically I agree with William. The lines and demarcations have to be clear if we as a nation are to retain our identity. The more nebulous the lines become, the more dangerous the whole thing is. And as I understand it, Rick Sanchez is pro illegal aliens. So, how can he be trusted in his arguments? He has an agenda that isn't in line with the majority of Americans. When will these people let go.
    Centrist

I could not see the video clip played about the soldier, Darwin, and I could barely hear it.

I asked Sanchez if the guy was an illegal because he kept talking as if he was.

He tells me point blank at 5:45 in the video "Yes, this guy is an illegal alien in the Military"

I have no way of telling if Sanchez was wrong or if his producer that made the video clip is wrong.

If Sanchez is wrong, he owes that soldier and me an apology.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have this video posted at my entry on Rick Sanchez outright lying (including at least six I list that I know of offhand).

I was watching Lou Dobbs last night and was getting ready to head back to the computer when I saw Sanchez come on and start talking about vets. Being a vet myself I listened for a minute and then there was William Gheen.

OK that hooked me, I had to watch it.

I'm sorry to say my years as a sailor paid off as I watched the outright lies spew from Sanchez's mouth and my mouth uttered words unknown to many human ears.

As I stated in my entry on this, I truly did feel like I needed to take a shower after watching this Rick Sanchez segment and the amount of dirty lies he told. I can only wonder how Gheen felt after the interview.

An absolute insult to legal immigrants, Sgt Phillips and all veterans who have served in the past and those who will be vets in the future.

William won hands down. Sanchez is hopeless and confused. He is insulting and a liar.

Sanchez showed up on Lou Dobbs and rambled on as if anyone wants to hear him.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

William Gheen's Victory Over The Stupidity of Rick Sanchez

I have been appalled for some time now that CNN would allow a second-rate, pro-illegal mind like Rick Sanchez be one of it's anchors. To this effect I have made certain to turn off his broadcast, which now follows the deeply respected Lou Dobbs report, just upon seeing Sanchez's face.

But nowhere and at no time was Mr. Sanchez's studpidity and ignorance laid more bare than when he confronted that great American, William Gheen. If ever there was a discussion in which the forces of evil (Sanchez) met face to face with the forces of good and decency (Gheen), this was it. Sanchez proved moronic, Gheen - brilliant.

Truthfully Sanchez should co-anchor with Giraldo Rivera, with which he has much in common in his thoughts on illegal immigration. Why they might even have, as their first guest Hilary Clinton and her take on Eliot Spitzer's attempt to give all New York illegals a drivers license. Talk about insanity reigning supreme.

what a scam...

Rick Sanchez conveniently glosses over the fact stated in the clip of Sargeant Philips that the soldier was a Green Card holder, married to a US Citizen. Sanchez's entire arguement was based on this soldier being an illegal immigrant and it was clear he was not.

How can cnn even have allowed this segment. The only person I watch on cnn is Lou Dobbs. I'm an independent not democrat and not republican. I'm tired of being labelled as 'hateful' 'racist' etc by people like Sanchez and Prince Eliot Spitzer for believing that those here ILLEGALLY deserve any rewards.

I left comments to cnn and everyone else should as well. If every member from ALIPAC could turn on another friend/coworker to ALIPAC every month, and if everyone could register to vote and really vote out ANY politician that won't start cleaning up this mess we could fix this HUGE problem.

Thanks for the link Ckls1111............I let them know that Rick Sanchez should not be lying to his viewer.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast