Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great job William. I wonder if you heard me screaming at Sanslime that the soldier had a green card! The idiot doesn't even know what being illegal means.

ALIPAC vs. Sanchez

Mr. Gheen,
    Two thumbs way up !!! Sanchez tried his best to play the race card and the sympathy card for illegal aliens you very effectively took the wind out of his sails.
    Your points were on the money. I am proud to be a member of ALIPAC.

While I am posting I would like to bring something to everyones attention. There is yet another bill the pro-illegals are trying to push through for vote before the Thanksgiving break. HR 4088 refered to as The SAVE act.
    On the surface this looks like definate enforcement. It is not !!

Congress and Senate have tried to force feed the American public amnesty for illegal aliens and we have defeated their every effort. So of course I question this sudden change of heart.

I strongly urge everyone to google thomas.gov there is a search bar in the middle of the page type in HR 4088 then check the circle on the right and hit search. This will take you straight to the complete text of the bill.

I warn you in advance it is looong ! I don't mind telling you I hate trying to read these things. They are are full of legal language and unless you are a lawyer it is very aggravating.

Click on each of the three hundred plus sections and read, skim through what you don't quickly understand but look closely at the wording.

In everyone of the sections you will find wording such as " appropriation of funds as available".

This entire bill is full of loopholes that will allow for non-enforcement.

It is my belief that Congress and Senate having failed to convince the American public to grant amnesty have come up with this HR 4088 The so called SAVE act

TO MAKE IT APPEAR AS IF THEY NOW AGREE AND ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BORDER SECURITY AND ENFORCEMENT OF LAW CONCERNING ILLEGAL ALIENS.

If our government were serious about border security and enforcement there would be no need NO NEED of this long winded bill. America already has laws they are strong --- the problem is our government IS NOT ENFORCING.

The state of Oklahoma recently passed a law that simply enforces the current law. If the American government would simply make a public statement,

" America will no longer turn a blind eye we will aggresively enforce our existing laws in all fifty states"

That one statement would see illegal aliens leaving our country on their own. The illegals in Oklahoma for the most part have left that state. Some went back to their own country yet a majority simply moved to a non-enforcement state.

Please do not let this seemingly sudden rush to "pass HR 4088" fool you. Call, email, show up in person at your Congressmans or Senators offices let them know as politely as you can that you see through the tangled web and you are not buying it. Every single day that our laws go unenforced the illegals are still pouring over our borders, and having babies.

The 14th Amendment in our Constitution is very clear just because a baby is born on US soil DOES NOT make them an automatic citizen. If I can read that and understand it so can you.

Our basic problem is our government's refusal to:
    1) Enforce the laws we already have
    2) Secure our borders and ports of entry.
    <div>If you don't love America feel free to leave, our Southern borders are easy to slip OUT or IN through.</div>

Rick Sanchez lied, again.

It amazes me that many people who watched the debate last night will actually believe Rick is telling the truth simply because he is part of CNN.
    I just wrote an email to CNN telling them I am disgusted with the lies they tell on their News and that they have a responsibility to tell the truth, not fabricated stories to incite the masses. I served in the U.S. Navy for 21 years and served with quite a few non-U.S. Citizens who were Green Card holders and here in the U.S. LEGALLY. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get into the military without a valid SSN or a valid Green Card. The background checks for the person who is applying are intense and I doubt anyone will slip by. Besides, if an illegal DID try to enter our military I do believe they will be arrested, interrogated and deported.
    Anyway, everyone should write CNN and let them know we are not taking their B.S. especially Rich Sanchez's crap. Good going William!

RCawdor

I don't have at my fingertips the proof that illegal aliens ARE being accepted into our armed forces, but I will search my saved articles and get it to you as soon as I can.

Unbelieveable but true.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your 21 years of service to this country !!!
    <div>If you don't love America feel free to leave, our Southern borders are easy to slip OUT or IN through.</div>

Thanks ckls

Yes. Let's all thank ckls for that above CNN link.

I just sent them this:

Gentlemen:
    Who's side are you on? America's or the disruptive forces in America?

I have been appalled for some time now how you at CNN would allow a second-rate, pro-illegal mind like Rick Sanchez be one of your anchors. To this effect I have made certain to turn off his broadcast, which now follows the deeply respected Lou Dobbs Report, just upon seeing Sanchez's face.

Sanchez lies through his teeth, is a borderline moron, and it is just a shame that you find yourself having to be represented by someone like him. You really need to immediately take him off the air.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I could not see the video clip played about the soldier, Darwin, and I could barely hear it.

I asked Sanchez if the guy was an illegal because he kept talking as if he was.

He tells me point blank at 5:45 in the video "Yes, this guy is an illegal alien in the Military"

I have no way of telling if Sanchez was wrong or if his producer that made the video clip is wrong.

If Sanchez is wrong, he owes that soldier and me an apology.

W
    Sanchez is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Who knows if he even reviewed the video before playing. He is the fly by the seat of the pants, not check out the facts kind of guy. He trys to sway with misguided emotion and not truth, so he is going to get LOTS of reality checks.

It is encouraging to see that we have someone of William Gheen's caliber supporting our cause. Very well done Mr. Gheen.

April
    Digger weighs in on this:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-90502.html

The "Greatest Generation" is still very much with

Yes, exactly.

It's the voices of men like Lou Dobbs, William Gheen and Glen Beck that represent what is best about America......to stand up for what's right, no matter who or what disruptive forces such as Sanchez or certain politicians or special socioethnic interests are around them. They are the true American heros of our generation, and they speak for the vast majority of our people. Nor will they be silenced. Nor will we ever stop speaking praises of what they do and how they do it.

ang
    Will someone please tell Sanchez that a GREEN CARD means you are here legally. This Sgt. did not sneak across the border & then enlist. My husband was an officer in the U.S. Army & unless things have changed, one has to show I.D. upon enlistment. We have always had foreigners in our military from the beginning, but they were not illegally here! I love the way these guys want to justify illegal entry into our country, just because they have the same ethnicity. All our ancestors came from somewhere else & they had to jump through hoops to become citizens. So what, they did it & here we are, next case!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast