Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: McCain talks about immigration to Mexican news anchor

Notice the pandering to the Mexican people by placing the Virgin of Guadalupe to his side. What McCain doesn't know is that this is considered an insult to the Mexican people. To them, the Virgin of Guadalupe should not be used as a political prop by a Mexican politician, much less a non-Catholic foreigner.

"I hope I can win your vote. I hope I can convince you".

VIDEO:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onAdff32MyA

They are GODS CHILDREN, doesnt mean that the AMERICAN people are suppose to take care of these people, and lose everything they have. They are driving down the wages in AMERICA, they work for less, in which someone will hire them and get ride of the AMERICAN worker, so they can save money.
    If they are willing to force others to care for the illegals why not then you mr president, mr mccain, mr mayor, ACLU, judges to turn a "BLIND EYE" to the crimes that are committed by these people. And of course the government is "PROTECTED" by there security staff but, yet it is okay for an AMERICAN to be assulted and killed by these people. Now there are all nationals who do just as bad crimes, but, when you go to another Country, you need to be monitored, thats the way they do it in other COUNTRYS why not here? How many terroriest are here in the USA? Hell, no one really knows. To me if you hurt someone, and kill them, you are a terroriest, you have terrorized that person and there families, heck I maybe wrong, but, that is my view. When someone has been hurt by another person, that person lives in fear. Right?
    You wont hear the government talk about the illegal invasion or the distruction and the dangerous crimes they have committed, most of them have turned a BLIND EYE to the fact our COUNTRY is in bad shape. They only tell you our COUNTRY is in a resession, what??? You have got to be kidding me right??? So what he says is the TRUTH, what TRUTH???
    WHERE??? WHEN has this man told the TRUTH???
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Juan Hernandez think things are so in the bag he must be feeling comfortable enough to allow McCain to be a boob.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know if anyone knows this, but this is a mayor **** by McCain's camp. Mexicans will get pissed off over this.