Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Obama and Islam

I thought this video about President Obam and Islam was very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I thought this video about President Obam and Islam was very interesting.
    It was, thanks for sharing. Now we know why Isreal is so worried.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If only he- Obama - would show as much admiration and love for the country he is supposed to represent and OUR religion of choice.

Franklin Graham: Obama 'Giving Islam a Pass,' Warns of Persecution
    Monday, 03 May 2010 08:16 PM
    Article Font Size

By: David A. Patten

Evangelical leader Rev. Franklin Graham issued his toughest remarks yet Monday on the administration's role in revoking his invitation to speak at the Pentagon's National Day of Prayer event, charging that President Obama is "giving Islam a pass" rather than speaking openly about the "horrific" treatment women and minorities receive in many Muslim countries.

In an exclusive telephone interview with Newsmax.TV, Graham called revoking his invitation to the prayer service "a slap at all evangelical Christians."

And he clearly placed the blame on the Obama administration, telling Newsmax that the Pentagon would never revoke such an invitation without first consulting with the White House.

"I'm being restricted from my religious rights, and from what I believe," Graham warned, as he complained of a growing “secularizationâ€

I personally think the Usurper-in-Chief is an Islamic terrorist. I was watching a segment on Fox News about the bomber in Times Square and the commentator said the terrorists had been successful because they would cause a great deal of economic stress due to the investigation. He went on to say that that is exactly what the terrorists are trying to do, destroy our country by destroying our economy. BINGO!! Everything the illegal alien occupying the White House has done is designed to destroy our economy, therefore since he is Muslim and he doesn't want to say anything negative about Islam he must be an Islamic terrorist!!!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)