Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I did watch the false claim video. He needs to read up on the difference between an illegal alien and a resident alien.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    Tried the link and it says the video is unavailable??
    It did the same to me.

April
    W wrote:

We would like to thank Mr. Sanchez for apologizing and setting the record straight.

We would like to thank all of the ALIPAC Activists that took the time to post comments at Youtube and to call and write CNN to complain about the earlier broadcast.
    This another great example of what we can do when we stand united and let our voices be heard. I am glad that Sanchez set the record straight at the start, however I think he did it because of the heat put on him and he knew you would nail him to the wall about it. I liked the little speech you gave him afterwards about the difference between legal and illegal. One of these days it will soak in .

I will hold back the announcement on this till the morning and then try again and reload if necessary.

The thing is, I uploaded this video in the same format I always do and people had started to comment and then it went unavail.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I will hold back the announcement on this till the morning and then try again and reload if necessary.

The thing is, I uploaded this video in the same format I always do and people had started to comment and then it went unavail.

W
    Good idea, W because a video can be unavailable for long period of time and than pop back up.

Video is working now!

congrats ALIPAC for holding SAnchez's feet to the fire.... he did admit his mistake...... but did he know the status of that soldier BEFORE airtime?
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

April
    YAH! Comment posted!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    congrats ALIPAC for holding SAnchez's feet to the fire.... he did admit his mistake...... but did he know the status of that soldier BEFORE airtime?
    He certainly could of....or not....it is hard to say because it is obvious he does not do his homework and has a hard time going indepth on anything.It is hard to believe he would be stupid enough to do it on purpose because it is such a big mistake he would have to know he would get busted for doing it.
    I am sure he got some heat for it and now that William has told him several times the difference between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants....maybe it will not happen again.

Congratulations Bill! Keep holding their feet to the fire.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast