Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Excelent job by our leader

Banned
    Here we go loop tee lou, here we go loop tee laaaa...
    It has began

Rick Sanchez apologizes for untrue identification of soldier

Thanks again, William Gheen, for following up on the erroneous presentation Sanchez made about the young soldier who served in the Army and will be eligible for citizenship. It was a terrible mistake (and we can just hope it was an honest mistake and not intentional misrepresentatation) which was very important to get corrected. I heard the original debate with Sanchez and today's follow-up and was so proud of ALIPAC president and of being a member.

Rick Sanchez is always pulling this sort of thing. He adamantly defends illegal aliens and puts them in the same light as legal immigrants time and time again. He does not believe there should be any difference between the two. So his blunder is not surprising and he probably wonders what all the uproar was about. He just doesn't get it. I write CNN almost weekly in regards to Sanchez' remarks concerning illegals. I wish everyone on this list would do the same. I think CNN needs to let him go because he outright advocates unlawfulness of illegals. It was a good response this time. Keep it up.

Sanchez Admits he was wrong!

The upside is that Mr. Sanchez did admit he was wrong in calling a legal immigrant serving in our military an illegal immigrant.

It was nice that he was found out to have mislead the public on this matter and owes an apology to this solder and family.

How he cannot understand the difference is no excuse. Legal immigration has always been part of this country. Illegal immigration with all of its problems is not!

Now hopefully Senator Clinton who now says giving illegals driver's licenses is not supported by her; will realize too that amnesty will only entice illegal immigrants also! Besides if they get amnesty they get it all; no problem solved; just the same old continuous non solution.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    And "Raza" Rick Sanchez is on t.v. reporting when he can't even get his facts straight??!! He should be fired.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I watched, voted, and left a comment. Rick Sanchez needs to get a job, and stop pretending to be an anchorman.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    And "Raza" Rick Sanchez is on t.v. reporting when he can't even get his facts straight??!! He should be fired.
    reminds me of geraldo and his accurate reporting. Remember the oops in Afghanistan when he said he was there but was in reality hundreds if not thousands of miles away? yet in spite of his numerous faulty reporting, he keeps getting promoted.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm glad he publicly admitted he "was wrong" (lied) but I hate to watch him speak. He looks and sounds so much like a used car salesman/politician with his big, phony smile and his pretend friendship with W. Did ya'll catch the part where he said he and W have "open and HONEST" debates? I almost lost my breakfast over that one! If he was an honest debater he wouldn't have had to go on the air with his so-called apology. He may be a mass-debater but definitely not an honest one.

Correction, not apology

I saw the original interview live with Mr. Gheen appearing.

I left this comment on YouTube in support of Mr. Gheen after seeing "the apology."

This was not an apology. This was a correction. (Note the continual SMIRK when Sanchez spoke!) Sanchez was vehement that ILLEGALS should have driver's licenses if they serve in the military. He was very combative towards Mr. Gheen and disrespectful. Obviously Sanchez isn't well versed in the topic or issues of illegals like Mr. Gheen. Why does this ignoramus have his own show?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast