Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey, riverdunesrat! What an avatar! I'm going to change mine, too!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

working4change
    Do not care for Rick Sanchez at all but I did watch the youtube apology. It was difficult to look at him for long but I am glad he publicly apologized. Kudos to you William

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    views - 3,468
    I just found this section of debate. I saw the original airing of the show. I've been watching Rick Sanchez since he started because I liked his energy. I soon got turned off but he mostly never differentiates between illegal and legal immigrants and throwing in an occasional "undocumented."

I may be wrong but I see him turning more towards our feelings but he not going down with out a fight. When he sees border stuff, I think it sinks in. We need to get him and his crew on the border towns and see the devastation and criminal activity those people live in. It's very dangerous and ask him if he would move HIS family there and feel sorry for the illegal's still! Some people seem to learn by show and tell methods instead of being able to see the future. I regret to say he is that.
    Tonight Sanchez was hard headed again. He did say he was feeling compassion since he is an immigrant. I hear legal immigrants say that want the illegals run out of town too. That they are ruining their towns and cities. MOD EDIT"
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345