Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEOS: Commies & The Cops

Save Our State and the Minutemen held a march against the SPP and illegal illegal invasion in Hollywood on 7-8-06. Communists and anarchists from A.N.S.W.E.R were protesting the Minutemen and acting like a bunch of animals until the cops finally had enough.

ANSWER is now suing the LAPD for police brutality.

Click the following link:
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=1480

The link does not work for me.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W,

Try again. It worked for me. I was just over there so it's possible we were trying to watch at the same time and it locked you out.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Got it.

Watchdog has a nack for getting the footage right in the middle of the action. I'm amazed at how he is at the core of the action again and again.

Perhaps we should get him the ALIPAC Kevlar vest for Christmas.

W

W,

I'm stating to think Watchdog is a really big guy!

He does stuff I never would do.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    W,

I'm stating to think Watchdog is a really big guy!

He does stuff I never would do.

Dixie
    It's all in the attitude.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I finally just got a chance to watch the videos.

Brutality is in the eye of the beholder. Those cops did exactly what they were supposed to do. Nothing like a couple of properly placed whacks with a PR-24 to get someone's attention!

The last video shows these were professional and organized demonstrators. They persisted with their stupid chant until the cop in the cruiser started making the disperse announcement.

ANSWER is protesting the LAPD tomorrow afternoon. They'll provoke them again until they are arrested and hopefully beaten.

I have to work so I won't be there to videotape their antics.

And they are outta there. Serves them right animals They always show their true colors......
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought this might be a good place to stay on top of the illegal alien situation, but if you folks are pleased to see the police beating chicks, no matter what side they are on, well, **** off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast