Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What Happened to This Hotel After it Allowed 150 Afghan Refugees to Stay

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What Happened to This Hotel After it Allowed 150 Afghan Refugees to Stay

What Happened to This Hotel After it Allowed 150 Afghan Refugees to Stay

Paul Joseph Watson

1.88M subscribers

Paying guests got some cultural enrichment they were not expecting.

https://youtu.be/QIcAuQGoKlI
    <span dir="auto" class="style-scope yt-formatted-string"><br>
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is how they behave in their country. They think nothing of walking outside and urinating and defecating in the streets and alleys back home. Many do not have toilets where they came from. They do not care if you provide them a toilet. They will urinate and defecate anywhere and not give it a second thought.

Spitting on someone is a serious issue. Bodily fluids carry infectious diseases. TB, AIDS, HIV, Hepatitis, etc. Anyone who does this needs to be hauled off and dropped back in their cesspool with their entire family.

So now they have feces smeared all over that hotel and they do not wash their hands. I could vomit just thinking of what they have done to the bathrooms in there.

They have earned nothing, they respect nothing. They certainly have not earned the right to come to our countries to be housed and fed with our tax dollars and destroy our property. Deport them all.

Wait until hundreds of thousands of the filthy "little darlings" grow up. They grow up in a culture of hate, rape, violence, screaming, no self control, fighting, knife attacks, treat women and children like dirt, while destroying everything in their path. They learn this from their parents, siblings, uncles, cousins and grandfathers.

I lived in a very nice apartment complex a long time ago, on the West coast. We had an Middle Eastern family move in. Two bedrooms and two bath units. Their kids would walk outside and urinate in the concrete gutter where the downspouts are. Why can't they use a toilet. It is disgusting. I moved out.

Civilize these barbarians on their own soil. They do not respect that which is not earned and they do not care.

They are destroying Europe. They are a cancer on our society.

They are terrorizing people at the community pools in Europe. They are raping children in the locker rooms. They are urinating in the pools. There are now roving packs of these urchins in gangs terrorizing people in the streets and in their shops.

"Human rights" is a joke. They do not resemble human beings the way they behave.

We need to shut down ALL immigration and clean this mess up. Let the U.N. go in and civilize these people and solve their problems on their soil. Use their wealth and resources to pay for it.

We are in a world of hurt if we do not stop this in it's tracks and ramp up deportations of millions of them.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

I don't understand why wealthy Middle Eastern countries don't take them? They would be better suited culturally. Why does the West always get stuck with them?

I can see why Biden wants them. They can further diversify the country, helping the Democrat party. I don't know why Europe wants them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)