Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"What the hell is this?"

"Well you don't see this everyday, anyone care to guess?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnWo1kbu5QE
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Load of crock. Take another look at the video but look specifically NOT at the "4th horseman" image. One see's numerous other glare oddities that are dot in shape, easily 3 identifiable ones and a half dozen other tiny harder to notice one. Also the glare trail of the "horseman" image. This spots also follow at the exact same speed and relevance to the "horseman" image.

With a bit of experience in digital manipulation there if a few days to do this one being more likely then the others offhand. It to me looks like there was a slide placed over the camera with the glared false image. This also is suggested by the actual image while at glance looks to move seperately it never does however throughout the course pieces vanish until faded. Making the image look like a still airbrushed out proportiantely. This could also be done through a smear technique on slides using a lighter colored yellow plastic covering where as the smear happens it lightens up until the smear is no longer visable.

Lotta ways to explain this but looks fairly obvious as a hoax to me and anyone else with experienced in picture manipulation and such I'd bet.

It looks like it goes behind the people. so probably not smeared.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't care about any other country Only American
    No Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    It looks like it goes behind the people. so probably not smeared.
    What your mind believes your eyes see. Take a look in slow motion and enhancing that area. Your eyes play tricks on you and watching in a larger picture in slow motion will help you see it in a better perspective. The going behind people illusion is set on by your eyes backgrounding to the people and as the image moves from a level near the middle towards the back your eyes create that illusion that its moving further away and hence past and through people.

Maybe cover up 1 eye also. I only have 1 eye to see out of so it may help see it from my perspective