Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who's is sneaking in over our borders....

kathyet, there was a breakdown by nation of people that had been identified crossing our border. I am not sure if it is here on Alipac, but that would be good to get into the sight and into the hands of our Congress and our state legislators. To see people coming from Pakistan, Somali, etc., we know that people are coming to do more than work. Their work is to destroy us.

I was very surprised to hear from one member of Congress that he had never seen that breakdown of nations. What an inefficient government.

If someone has a link to a video showing the breakdown of nations, or a page with the nations listed, please post that here.

Thank you.

Psalm 143:8 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i have posted the link a few times this month on what your talking about GA

here is the website page with the five links that will open the Florence, Az jail and list by country

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/23436627/detail.html

An AZ rancher says who he has seen coming across his land...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-201016.html
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Thank you posting the link jamesw62.

Psalm 143:8 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)