Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    If just 10% of Americans took actions like this on a daily basis, our problems in this country would quickly be over, Actions speak louder than words.

Amen!!! , And you just said a whole weeks worth of a mouth full in this little statement !

These nervy pushy illegals have the all the streets in America to themselves to do with what they want .

Where the heck are the Americans ? Don't say at work, that is just an excuse .

As a legal immigrant who values what the USA has offered my family I would not dream of flying my own flag. It would just not be appropriate.

It is shocking to me how much gall some people have behaving this way in a country that is not theirs by birth and then being shocked that the citizens get upset.

I do hope one day to naturalize, when I have finally got through the labyrinth of the legal immigration system. I would be proud to call myself a naturalized citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by lindiloo
    As a legal immigrant who values what the USA has offered my family I would not dream of flying my own flag. It would just not be appropriate.

It is shocking to me how much gall some people have behaving this way in a country that is not theirs by birth and then being shocked that the citizens get upset.

I do hope one day to naturalize, when I have finally got through the labyrinth of the legal immigration system. I would be proud to call myself a naturalized citizen.
    The legal process is quite an experience isn't it? Then these people break our laws and demand to be made legal while missing all of the fun. It ticks me off.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC LINDILOO!!!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jim's an American hero!!! Commented and rated on youtube.

Welcome Lindiloo.

type in La Raza wants you dead and look at those videos

I went and watched the video and signed up so I could leave a comment and when I went back my comment was gone ! I didn't use foul language or say anything hateful, all I said was I was with Jim all the way and That they should go back and fight for theirselfs in their own country because I wasn't giving up MY Country for them ! I went back and left a message to ask why I wasn't able to find my post?..No response yet. Owell figures
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

That vet is a true American !!!

I am amazed at how angry the illegals are that a patriot would defend our flag. They are so used to bush standing down and turning his back on us that it shocked them to see a brave patriot stand up and do the right thing and it offends them as they don't know that concept. They are upset that their invading flag was left on the ground but it was not burned, turned upside-down or damaged. I guess I am used to seeing that illegals don't show a shred of concern for their country (thats why they abandoned it)other people or anything else but all of a sudden they care about their flag. Ya.
    What is even more sad is the fact that some of those who are so angry that a patriot would defend our flag are not illegals. They are American citizens who have more loyalty to foreign nationals than to their own country.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234