Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA. ALERT! Feinstein proposes new amnesty for ag workers!

CA ACTION ALERT! Dianne Feinstein proposes new amnesty for ag workers!

Senator Dianne Feinstein is developing a new amnesty proposal that would allow illegal aliens working in agriculture to receive five-year visas.
    Feinstein's plan, tentatively called the Emergency Agriculture Relief Act of 2008, is a scaled-down version of the AgJobs amnesty bill she introduced previously. Due to widespread public opposition to any amnesty effort, this bill does not offer an absolute "path to citizenship" to illegal aliens, but will buy more time until political changes may allow for an even broader amnesty.

Click here http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?alertid=11222586 to learn more and to send a message to Senator Feinstein!

Thanks for posting this.

Please everyone, let's make calls and send faxes. We are not fooled by Sen. Feinstein's lastest amnesty scheme!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SENATOR FEINSTEIN SENDS BACK EMAILS SENT FROM EMAIL SITES SUCH AS NUMBERS USA. GO TO HER SITE TO SEND THEM DIRECTLY.....JUST SO YOU KNOW. SHE ALSO SENDS BACK EMAILS SENT FROM CITIZENS OTHER THAN HER STATE OF CALIFORNIA. SHE DOES THIS BY ASKING THE ZIP CODE WHEN YOU FILL OUT THE FORM. AS LONG AS I SEND IT FROM HER FORM ON HER SITE I GET AN ANSWER NOT A REJECTION. I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE ZIP CODE SINCE I AM IN 94108 IN CALIFORNIA. JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW SO NONE OF YOUR EFFORTS HAVE TO BE REPEATED.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH AND HERE IS A LINK TO FEINSTEIN'S EMAIL FORM PAGE.

http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/inde ... US.EmailMe

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks for posting this.

Please everyone, let's make calls and send faxes. We are not fooled by Sen. Feinstein's lastest amnesty scheme!
    Your welcome"Populist."

This "woman" will just not give up!
    Californians: You must not give up either!

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    OH AND HERE IS A LINK TO FEINSTEIN'S EMAIL FORM PAGE.

http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/inde ... US.EmailMe
    Thanks "redpony353."

DOOTS: NO PROBLEM.

bttt

Feinstein's Response Below:

Dear ********:

Thank you for your letter to express opposition to the H-2B temporary work visa program. I appreciate hearing from you and welcome the opportunity to respond.

Like you, I believe that United States businesses should hire U.S. workers first. However, if there are not sufficient American workers then it is important to be able to bring in skilled foreign workers if demand exceeds the domestic supply.

While we must provide a stable and legal workforce, please know that I strongly believe that we must strengthen programs to ensure that Americans are hired first and that immigrant workers receive the same labor and wage protections as their American counterparts.

Once again, thank you for writing. Please know that I will keep your concerns in mind as Congress exercises oversight of the H-2B temporary worker program. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact my Washington, D.C. staff at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator