Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

H.R. 1940: Birthright Citizenship Act of 2007

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...40&tab=summary

this is a bill that's winding it's way through congress, and it does what it sounds like it does, it defines who an be a citizen if they are born in the US; I gave the website that tracks the progress of this bill and the congressman who is sposoring it.

here's the summary:

4/19/2007--Introduced.
    Birthright Citizenship Act of 2007 - Amends the Immigration and Nationality Act to consider a person born in the United States "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States for citizenship at birth purposes if the person is born in the United States of parents, one of whom is: (1) a U.S. citizen or national; (2) a lawful permanent resident alien whose residence is in the United States; or (3) an alien performing active service in the armed forces.
    Please consider signing up for NumbersUSA before the next "immigration" legislation is unleashed against the American public. http://www.numbersusa.com/index
    It's free and they will pre-prepare a

I hope this bill passes and soon!
    Welcome Whitneymuse!

Rawhide!

a bill that should change what is a birthright citizen..

thanks rawhide, I'm new around here, but and this is one I've been watching for about a 1/2 year, is there a way you can suggest in starting some organized support for this one?

The bill was first intoduced to me from a sommentator on that flag ship ABC station KGO in San Francisco; it's really filled with some pretty far left very pink, very progressive, but also very smart people.

Their most conservative person is a PhD in physics, Professor at Berkeley, and a weapons physicist, Dr. Bill Wattenberg; he's the one who mentioned this bill that should straighten out the birth citizenhip issue.

Basically, the birthright citizenhip is as a result of the interpretation of the 14th ammendment that was really passed for the persons who found themselves on one side of the Civil War line and therefore might because of the accident of birth might not be an American Citizen;

so case law has bastardized the intent of the law, to include illegal immigrants. This bill will change some of that pathetic effects.
    Please consider signing up for NumbersUSA before the next "immigration" legislation is unleashed against the American public. http://www.numbersusa.com/index

I believe there was one recently that didn't make it. I could be wrong, I belong to a lot of groups on this issue, (I like to see various opinions and actions.)

I would suggest "roaming the site here" and see if any info is on here.
    This group does a really good job of keeping on top of any pending legislation and current events.

If there's another chance for this, it will be heavily supported by us. Glad to see someone who keeps an "ear to the ground."

I liked the transparency petition but couldn't sign it, I believe in its purpose, but I can't honestly say I would support my representatives. Not after this issue and their actions.

By the way WhitneyMuse, Welcome to the group.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: H.R. 1940: Birthright Citizenship Act of 2007

Quote Originally Posted by whitneymuse
    '..or (3) an alien performing active service in the armed forces...'
    Welcome to AliPac whitneymuse!

Oops.. there's the fine print!

I can hear it now: ‘..As long as an [illegal] alien attends a 2 year school and/or is an active member in the service, AMNESTY is granted..’

Things that make ya go Hmm..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those who haven’t seen this, check out this VERY informative and enlightening 13 minute video from NumbersUSA.com, SOLELY about LEGAL immigration! It's a *MUST SEE* for ALL! [OVER 2.6 MILLION hits, so far.. in google.. ] http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... susa&hl=en

What he DIDN’T talk about, and something VERY important to *Remember*.. is that illegal MIGRATION is 3-4 times this toll!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!

Here's a bit I've heard off Kevin James and Terry Anderson's radio shows, [see the radio links below..]

Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com

SAVE Los Angeles! ‘Senor’ Antonio NEEDS the boot, NOW!

Los Angeles’s Police Chief: Bill Bratton? Bad Guy!! www.BrattonMustGo.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**REALISTIC Presidential candidates: Gentlemen w/integrity!

*Tom Tancredo! TeamTancredo.com www.TeamTancredo.com !
    *Duncan Hunter GoHunter08.com www.GoHunter08.com !
    *Ron Paul RonPaul2008.com www.RonPaul2008.com !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO Democrat presidential candidate can save this nation, despite so-called ‘Republican’ Bush giving the party a stink! [ BOTH parties contribute to La Raza (THE Race), Mecha, LULAC, etc etc etc.. ]. So if you want to contribute, do so to the candidate, NOT the party!

See.. about 70% of Republicans are AGAINST illegal migration ETC, whereas approximately the same percentage of Democrats are FOR that chaos! In the last election, a lot of people THOUGHT that by voting 'democrat', they'd stop this mayhem, but voting all ‘one’ party?!

..And watch out for Giuliani (whose law firm is the sole representative of Cintra, the Spanish firm with a 50-year contract on the NAFTA Superhighway in Texas), Fred Thompson (CFR member), Sen. John Cornyn (who introduced a meld-with-Mexico bill until World Net Daily confronted him; it was withdrawn . . .), Sen. Chris Dodd (who inserted a last-minute provision in the failed immigration bill that a border fence must have Mexico's approval), and, of course, Bill Richardson. Forget McCain!!

Oh.. Did I forget to mention to visit:

www.NumbersUSA.com a MUST!

www.FairUS.org a MUST!

*LOOK at your congressional persons scorecard. How did he/she vote? Are they working FOR or AGAINST this Nation? ..or just plain ignorant?! www.BetterImmigration.org

*..and SEE the Pres candidates scorecards: www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/2006/prez2008.html a MUST!! Uhh.. We’re talking about our Country’s SOVEREIGNTY here!!!

*DON'T forget the most important page.. PAGE TWO! www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/20 ... _gop2.html

..then tell ALL your friends and family about the above links, to tell ALL of THEIR friends and family, etc etc etc..

We CAN stop this CHAOS!!

..so just DO it!

Nice day all!
    R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    Great Radio!

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728

AND..

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263

Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last, but certainly not least..

I.C.E. www.ice.gov

Report anonymously if you like, but REPORT!

866.347.2423 24/7/365!

If you don’t report, they’ll never know!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Any updates on this???

How can we push this? I mean my two NY senators vote FOR illegals all the time, no matter how many phone calls, faxes etc we send them. I will vote them both out and everyone else out going forward, however....this bill is a huge deal to end anchor babies.

How can we push this forward, WE THE PEOPLE

Re: H.R. 1940: Birthright Citizenship Act of 2007

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Quote Originally Posted by whitneymuse
    '..or (3) an alien performing active service in the armed forces...'
    Welcome to AliPac whitneymuse!

Oops.. there's the fine print!

I can hear it now: ‘..As long as an [illegal] alien attends a 2 year school and/or is an active member in the service, AMNESTY is granted..’

Things that make ya go Hmm..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those who haven’t seen this, check out this VERY informative and enlightening 13 minute video from NumbersUSA.com, SOLELY about LEGAL immigration! It's a *MUST SEE* for ALL! [OVER 2.6 MILLION hits, so far.. in google.. ] http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... susa&hl=en

What he DIDN’T talk about, and something VERY important to *Remember*.. is that illegal MIGRATION is 3-4 times this toll!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!

Here's a bit I've heard off Kevin James and Terry Anderson's radio shows, [see the radio links below..]

Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com

SAVE Los Angeles! ‘Senor’ Antonio NEEDS the boot, NOW!

Los Angeles’s Police Chief: Bill Bratton? Bad Guy!! www.BrattonMustGo.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**REALISTIC Presidential candidates: Gentlemen w/integrity!

*Tom Tancredo! TeamTancredo.com www.TeamTancredo.com !
    *Duncan Hunter GoHunter08.com www.GoHunter08.com !
    *Ron Paul RonPaul2008.com www.RonPaul2008.com !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO Democrat presidential candidate can save this nation, despite so-called ‘Republican’ Bush giving the party a stink! [ BOTH parties contribute to La Raza (THE Race), Mecha, LULAC, etc etc etc.. ]. So if you want to contribute, do so to the candidate, NOT the party!

See.. about 70% of Republicans are AGAINST illegal migration ETC, whereas approximately the same percentage of Democrats are FOR that chaos! In the last election, a lot of people THOUGHT that by voting 'democrat', they'd stop this mayhem, but voting all ‘one’ party?!

..And watch out for Giuliani (whose law firm is the sole representative of Cintra, the Spanish firm with a 50-year contract on the NAFTA Superhighway in Texas), Fred Thompson (CFR member), Sen. John Cornyn (who introduced a meld-with-Mexico bill until World Net Daily confronted him; it was withdrawn . . .), Sen. Chris Dodd (who inserted a last-minute provision in the failed immigration bill that a border fence must have Mexico's approval), and, of course, Bill Richardson. Forget McCain!!

Oh.. Did I forget to mention to visit:

www.NumbersUSA.com a MUST!

www.FairUS.org a MUST!

*LOOK at your congressional persons scorecard. How did he/she vote? Are they working FOR or AGAINST this Nation? ..or just plain ignorant?! www.BetterImmigration.org

*..and SEE the Pres candidates scorecards: www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/2006/prez2008.html a MUST!! Uhh.. We’re talking about our Country’s SOVEREIGNTY here!!!

*DON'T forget the most important page.. PAGE TWO! www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/20 ... _gop2.html

..then tell ALL your friends and family about the above links, to tell ALL of THEIR friends and family, etc etc etc..

We CAN stop this CHAOS!!

..so just DO it!

Nice day all!
    R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    Great Radio!

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728

AND..

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263

Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last, but certainly not least..

I.C.E. www.ice.gov

Report anonymously if you like, but REPORT!

866.347.2423 24/7/365!

If you don’t report, they’ll never know!
    Thank you iQuestion for mentioning that Giuliani's law firm is the exclusive contract for Cintra, the company that has the contract for the Super Highway, I just remember seeing that in a passing view during the May 2007 "sneak attack" that congress tried to 'pull the comprehensive immigration legislation over our eyes

My god, I just don't know how we're going to fight off the pandering (R)s and the worse (D)s, let alone the sneaky forays of our crummy (R) president who has shown to be untrustworthy on the globalist, immigration agenda.