Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mansanto slipping one past congress

Sign the petition now.

http://www.organicconsumers.org/monfax.cfm

Monsanto has a bill before congress to outlaw home gardening, which will lat your land be confiscated if you grow ANYTHING not compliant to Monsanto. This will eventually include meat and WILD GAME. They will control the world's food resources. Here's a related link.

http://www.organicconsumers.org/monlink.cfm

Here is a related video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwEib4Fc ... re=channel

DON'T BUY ROUND UP! DON'T BUY MONSANTO PRODUCTS! Tell business owners you won't shop at their stores any more if they keep selling Monsant products.

Pass this information on to everyone, email, post on websites. We can't let the corporations take over our food supply, especially with a possible 15 year depression looming over our heads. Ron Paul predicts this, and we all know he has been on the money with all of his other predictions.

Done! What bill number is this? Is this Rosa DeLauro's work, whose hubby happens to work for Monsanto?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's see, this weekend got planted, beets, lettuce, radishes, beans, cucumbers. Yum, Yum!
    Eat your heart out Monsanto!
    Maybe I'll plant some more this coming weekend just to crank them off some more!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by partwerks
    Let's see, this weekend got planted, beets, lettuce, radishes, beans, cucumbers. Yum, Yum!
    Eat your heart out Monsanto!
    Maybe I'll plant some more this coming weekend just to crank them off some more!
    And I have tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, cilantro, lettuce, peas, string beans, mint, lemon balm, dandelion, chives (two types), and peppermint.....oh and I have recently started some tobacco plants. And I have some more seeds on the way. Btw, they have to arrest me to stop me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Farm Out!!