Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Spanish Poll that we need to fix.

http://www.telemundodallas.com/inmigracion/index.html

There is space for more immigrants in the United States?
    Yes, but not by many years more
    No, already the space has finished
    Yes, has much territory and many opportunities

Current Results

Selection Votes Percentage of 357 Votes
    Yes, but not by many years more 59 17%
    No, already has finished space 51 14%
    Yes, is much territory and many opportunities 247 69%

We really need to work on this one. Go vote NO!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

done
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I voted a couple of times! erased my cookies.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Voted. And if we fill up every nook and cranny of land......do these nut jobs have any idea how we'll eat?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Immigration

I partially agree with you on this one and only on one issue. We need people with education and certian job skills and they should be allow to get residency instead of renewed work visas. For example; there is a critical shortage of registered nurses in many states. People with their RN degree and speak English should be allowed in if they pass their RN exam for the state they will go work in. There are also other areas where educated and skilled labor is needed. This should be the only exception and other non skilled and non educated people should not be allowed in the country.

"I voted a couple of times! erased my cookies."
    tehe.....I don't know that
    I going in...cover me
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Voted. 2:14pm Pacific

Yes: 60 16%
    No: 70 19%
    Yes, blah, blah: 247 66%

Yes, but not by many years more 60 16%
    No, already has finished space 78 20%
    Yes, is much territory and many opportunities 247 64%
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Selección Votos Porcentaje de 391 Votos
    Sí, pero no por muchos años más 60 15%
    No, ya se ha acabado el espacio 84 21%
    Sí, hay mucho territorio y muchas oportunidades 247 63%

As far as the need for nurses, we may have a shortage of nurses, but I would rather have no nurse at all than lame brain ones I was stuck with the last time I was in the hospital. I was in for a week for back surgery last year, and more than half of the nurses were these Mexicans. And do you know what they did all day long? They were flirting with the maintentance crews.

I was in my room unable to move and these painters were painting the hall outside my room, and all these nurses were there talking with them, in Spanish of course, laughing and giggling, totally ignoring the patients needs for peace and quiet. It was as if we didn't even exist, all they cared about was hitting on these moronic maintenance guys, all of whom were speaking in Spanish too. These painters even had boom boxes blasting Mexican ranchero or mariachi music all day long, with no concern for us patients who neeeded to rest and recover.

And they weren't even very good nurses to boot. They never came when you called, and when they did, they acted like you were a nuisance to them. I'm sorry that us patients interfered with your flirting time, but you are there to do a job.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast