Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you agree?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tms

Do you agree?

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/n ... 93,00.html

read the story then vote

current results:

Do you agree?
    (1) Yes

33.3 % (4)
    (2) No

66.7 % (
    Total: 12
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Of course I don't agree...making a wrong choice and continuing to support that wrong choice is craven.

We haven't built this nation for the comfort and welfare of lawbreakers and I don't give a hoot what pitiful stories they write to lay blame on their own society for its shortcomings. That's what citizens are for..to change the society for the benefit of all.

THIS nation belongs to Americans...it is for OUR comfort and well being.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

The immigrants whether legal or illegal should be sending money home. What is tragic is that the money sent goes mostly to making it unneccessary for those living in Mexico to work and bringing more to work here.
    It should be very important as to how remittances are spent. By now there should be enough money in this man's family to start up there again. If he does not get it together it really should not be seen as our responsibility.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It wouldn't let me vote. How do you vote in this poll?

It says now:

Do you agree? (with Bush Guest Worker Program)

Yes - 30% (5 votes)

NO - 70% (12 votes)

Total Votes - 17 votes

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It now says 18 total votes

Yes 28% - 5 votes

No 72% - 13 votes

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's still the same now.

Looks like it's not letting anyone vote.

Maybe 18 votes overloaded their system.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I got through and am #18. But when I tried to make my comment I couldn't access it. Something is wrong with their system. I thought it my system. Good to know you had the same problem. That's why there are so few votes.

I just got thru at #19. Low voting could mean nobody reads her rubbish.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All I can say is, if THIS is an example of the type of polls they are citing all the time, I can well understand why some of them seem so skewed. I don't even really know what the QUESTION is. I didn't even vote because I just don't think a poll that is no more clear than this is a valid tool.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The poll is about an article that supports the President's Guest Worker Program.

If you agree with the article, you vote YES and if you disagree with the article, you vote NO.

It is confusing but it's basically a poll on the President's Guest Worker Program and while only a few voted, probably because there is something wrong with their software and you can't access the poll except every once in awhile, over 70% said NO..we do not agree with the article which supported the Guest Worker Program...so 70% or more DO NOT AGREE WITH THE GUEST WORKER PROGRAM.

No one wants a Guest Worker Program except Globalists and Open Border Advocates trying to END OUR NATION.

Grrrrrrrrr!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast