Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904#survey

Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?

Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.

No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."

No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.

I don't know.

Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.
    86%

No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
    4.4%

No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.
    7.7%

I don't know.
    1.8%
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YES

Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? * 234464 responses

86%

4.4%

7.7%

I don't know.
    1.8%
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I'd say this poll pretty well hits the nail on the head, and it does not even mention the illegal aliens he wants to adopt.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

YESSSSSSS 86%!!!!

MJ

Y E S !!!

86%