Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by partwerks
    What about Herman Cain?
    The only thing I wonder about him, is that he worked for the Federal Reserve.

I liked Ron Paul, with the exception of being a old softie on illegals.
    Herman Cain has not said what he would do with the 20+ million illegal aliens currently residing here illegally. Until he tells us his position on a 'path to legalization' we shouldn't consider him a serious contender. That's just my opinion on Cain.

What about Herman Cain?

I kind of liked Ron Paul too. Really bummed that he turns out to be more open-borders than many thought. But better we found out the full truth far in advance of the election.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Herman Cain has not said what he would do with the 20+ million illegal aliens currently residing here illegally. Until he tells us his position on a 'path to legalization' we shouldn't consider him a serious contender. That's just my opinion on Cain.
    "Wrong again!" he said that current immigration laws should be upheld and that states should be able to enforce federal immigration laws!

And no candidate has come right out and said "deport them all!" None
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Wrong again!" he said that current immigration laws should be upheld and that states should be able to enforce federal immigration laws!

That is correct Steve. It seems Cain speech meant States should have a lawful right to decide how to enforce laws against illegal aliens and the border must be secured.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    It seems Cain speech meant States should have a lawful right to decide how to enforce laws against illegal aliens and the border must be secured.
    Well there you go. I have to ask my cat of course, but Cain sounds good!!

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    What about Herman Cain?

I kind of liked Ron Paul too. Really bummed that he turns out to be more open-borders than many thought. But better we found out the full truth far in advance of the election.
    Ron Paul would put greater force at the borders, cut all education for illegal immigrants, have them deported if they use taxpayer funded medical care, let states and individual property owners enforce the law, ban funding for sanctuary cities, ban all benefits for illegal immigrants, and after all that was in place would, IF the people accepted it, permit a probabtionary legalization for the long term 'no other crime' sort here, IF they had a sponsor to cover costs AND they could not take taxpayer funded benefits going forward AND could NOT become citizens without leaving and starting the whole process over, AND there would be no chain migration on their behalf.

Who running is less of a 'softy' on illegal immigrants?

A lot of smoke has been blown over his supposedly 'changed' position, but I have read his book, and he hasn't changed. He had just never specified what happens to those here a long time AFTER the benefits for them were dismantled. His consistent voting record still reflects where he stands.

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    What about Herman Cain?

Ron Paul would put greater force at the borders, cut all education for illegal immigrants, have them deported if they use taxpayer funded medical care, let states and individual property owners enforce the law, ban funding for sanctuary cities, ban all benefits for illegal immigrants, and after all that was in place would, IF the people accepted it, permit a probabtionary legalization for the long term 'no other crime' sort here, IF they had a sponsor to cover costs AND they could not take taxpayer funded benefits going forward AND could NOT become citizens without leaving and starting the whole process over, AND there would be no chain migration on their behalf.

Who running is less of a 'softy' on illegal immigrants?

A lot of smoke has been blown over his supposedly 'changed' position, but I have read his book, and he hasn't changed. He had just never specified what happens to those here a long time AFTER the benefits for them were dismantled. His consistent voting record still reflects where he stands.

NUMBERUSA.COM grade on illegal immgration issues

Ron Paul F
    Gary Johnson F
    Rick Santorurr F
    Chris Christie F
    Newt Gingrich D-
    Sarah Palin D-
    Mitt Romney D
    Herman Cain D+
    Tim Pawlenty C+
    Michele Bachmann B-
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer

You're the one that is wrong. Read my post again. There have been candidates that said they did not support a path to legalization. No one said anything about deporting them all. Many of them will deport on their own through attrition through enforcement. We should not support a candidate who supports a 'path to legalization (amnesty)' for illegals. Show me where Cain has said he does not support a path to legalization and I'll be a believer. He's good at dancing around with words, but he has not said what he would do with the illegals currently here. Oh, and we can't attempt to read between the lines when politicians speak. We must demand they come right out with it.

It sure would be nice if we could ocassionally find something to agree on.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast