Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dobbs: Should cops ask about immigration status?

Do you believe law enforcement officers should be able to ask where a criminal suspect comes from?

Lou Dobbs CNN Poll

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

Yes 93% 4139 votes

No 7% 288 votes
    Total: 4427 votes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes 93% 4171 votes

No 7% 290 votes

Total: 4461 votes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolutely they should be able to ask where a criminal suspect comes from or a misdemeanor suspect comes from or any suspicious person comes from.

Am I confused, but are WE not asking where criminal suspects come from? We do not ask them where they are from? Such an easy question to ask....are you a US Citizen? Yes, No. If not US Citizen, under what authority are you in the US? Provide documents to last question, please.

Someone please tell me what is wrong with this? I've been asked on job applications and many other documents throughout my life, "are you a US Citizen, Yes or No."

Is being a US Citizen now something to be ashamed of so no one dare ask it?

This is a country with a Patriot Act, where if you are suspected of being an enemy combatant, you can be arrested, locked up, denied outside contact, and basically swept into a "Bermuda Triangle", but this same country can not ask and demand an answer to whether or not a person is a U S Citizen and if you aren't, what in the hell are you doing here? Traveller, visitor, worker, diplomat? Show us your papers. No papers, your butt is in a detention center, then on a plane and your country will be BILLED for the damage and all economic aid terminated forever.

Simple. Very very simple.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is no "only one crime per investigation" rule that I am aware of. If a cop stops a speeding suspect and notices an AK-47 on the seat next to the driver, is the cop is supposed to ignore the Ak-47 because that would be in violation of a federal law and speeding is a state law? I don't think so. If a speeding suspect doesn't have a drivers license, can't speak any English, doesn't have insurance, then that is as suspicious as having the AK-47. It could turn out that the first driver has a federal permit for the AK-47 and that the second driver has a visa or something, but it is only reasonable and prudent to find out in both cases.