Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Frist's New Survey - Secure Americas Borders

Let Frist Know What You Think

http://www.secureamericasborders.com
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Just like the snake he is. I did not like the way a couple questions were worded.

5. Would you support the creation of a federally organized, civilian border corps to secure our border with Mexico?

Why on God's green earth would I want more control over citizens and have the government organize a civilian border corps. Like they are doing such a fine job now.

SOCAL--The civilian border corps is a a good thing. The US Coast Guard has one and uses volunteers. It's not to patrol civilians, it's a civilian group like the Minute Men except they would have funding assistance from the US Government and could receive some compensation for their time; have their equipment and expenses paid for. This could be our Wall of Americans!!

I was happy to see him ask about NAFTA and CAFTA!

I'm not sure what he's up to, but I believe they are feeling the HEAT for Frist to put out a survey like this.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PinestrawGuys,
    That was quite a letter, I wilsh I could write like that.
    Pat yourself in the back a couple of times for me.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Frist

I have been hearing that Frist's bill does nothing to stop the huge number of visas for foreign workers that Spector is pushing! So even if it does do something about illegal immigration, they will still flood us with cheap labor from overseas!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Part 1. Border Security:

1. Do you believe we are spending enough money to protect our borders?

2. Which do you believe is America's most vulnerable border?

3. Do you consider terrorist infiltration over our borders more of a threat to the United States than ballistic missiles from rogue nations?

4. Do you support the efforts of the Minute Men to secure our border with Mexico?

5. Would you support the creation of a federally organized, civilian border corps to secure our border with Mexico?

6. Would you support the expansion of this civilian corps to secure the border with Canada and America's ports?

7. Do you favor using federal funds and resources to employ improved surveillance technology over remote regions of our border?

8. Do you favor expanding our ocean searches of shipping rather than focusing specifically on searches within ports?

9. Do you favor increasing funding for the Coast Guard?

10. Do you favor the creation of a civilian air corps specifically to patrol along our borders?

Part 2. Immigration:

11. Do you believe illegal immigration is a drain on the resources of the United States?

12. Do you believe legal immigration into the United States makes us stronger as a people?

13. Do you favor President Bush's temporary work program to match employers with both undocumented aliens and willing workers from abroad?

14. Do you believe increasing American support for economic development and trade with Central America and Mexico will stem northward migration for jobs?

15. Are you in favor of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)?

16. Are you in favor of the Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA)?

17. Are you in favor of extending from three to six years the duration of temporary work visas for legal immigrants?

18. Do you support increased funding for the Department of Homeland Security to combat illegal immigration?

Those are the questions.

I'm with 50CAL. I don't support a government organized anything. They have proven a thousand times over that their organizational skills are non-existent. I wouldn't mind seeing the MinuteMen get paid for their voluntary service but I don't want the federal government trying to take it over. It seems to work fine just the way it is. Plus, I don't think anyone would volunteer to help the federal government do a damn thing at this point because their motives are so suspect.

As far as all these "funds" we are asked about, it seems to me we already are trying to throw money at the problem, which accomplishes absolutely nothing. The funds never materialize anyway. I pretty much said no to anything that involved funds. I said yes to more funds for the coast guard and no to most of the others because I think if they were using the funds as designated, we wouldn't be having this problem.

We already have surveillence equipment. What good does it do to watch the people come across the border if nobody is going to stop them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did you read their mission? They are just trying to come up with ways to refute our arguments or to appease us with the same old diatribe of lies. Read it a couple of time if you cant see through the DoubleSpeak.

http://www.secureamericasborders.com/mission.html

[b]To confront the humanitarian and national security crisis on our border and help immigrants absorb America’s values and unique culture.

Border Security

We face a crisis on our southern border.
    • Over 330 million non-citizens—tourists, students, workers, and others—cross the border each year.
    • We cannot track them all nearly as well as we need to.
    • Over 10 million people now live in the United States without proper legal documentation.
    • The unprecedented flow of illegal immigrants across our southern border endangers national security and challenges our compassion, but also presents an opportunity to define the future of our country.

Our insecure borders threaten America’s national security.
    • Most migrants simply seek better lives for their families.
    • But there are those who cross our borders to deal drugs and engage in human trafficking. Some may have links to terrorist groups.
    • Without a certain way of keeping track of visitors, we cannot be safe from terrorists.

Immigration

Stemming the flow of illegal immigration requires better enforcement.
    • Unless we have an effective means to enforce immigration laws, reform will do little good.
    • If potential border violators know that we will catch them, we can stem the flow of illegal immigrants.
    • We must work to improve the personnel, the technology, and the infrastructure which defends our frontiers.
    -- We should add 2,000 more patrol agents, investigators, and detention/deportation officers to give us a total of nearly 41,000 people devoted to protecting our border.
    -- We need to equip these men and women with better technology: they need more aircraft, better systems for tracking visitors, and more cameras.
    -- Finally, we need to build more fences, walls and barriers to stop people from entering the country illegally and more detention beds to hold those who have criminal records.
    Immigration

Immigrants have enriched our culture and we should welcome them. But we also must ensure they absorb America’s values and unique culture.
    • We are a nation of immigrants.
    • Neither skin color, nor background, nor the language one speaks at home determines a person’s status as an American.
    • Instead, our nation is founded on ideals.
    • Our adherence to those ideals will define the future of our nation.
    • We should respect immigrants’ language of origin, but also ensure they have the opportunity to learn English.
    • They should come to preserve and protect the values all Americans hold dear.
    • A heritage of liberty is the most valuable gift any nation can bestow upon its new arrivals.

The crisis on our borders challenges our sense of compassion.
    • Last year, several hundred people died in the deserts and mountains that separate the Untied States from Mexico.
    • Most of those who died perished from exposure and accidents.
    • But a significant number—at least 20 on the Arizona border alone—appear to have been intentionally killed by bullets, hanging, or blunt-force trauma.
    • We should call for the GAO to investigate border deaths with an eye towards taking action against those who commit these murders.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Maybe FEEMA could do it

"maybe FEMA could do it"

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

GOOD ONE!!

They are still stuck on trying to figure out how to get the 11,000 trailers out of Arkansas into Louisiana, a neighboring state.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote from article:

"The crisis on the borders challenges our sense of compassion."

What?

I'm not compassion-challenged, are you?

Head 'em up, Move 'em out, RAWHIDE!!

Lets go little doggies, time to go home.

Shoo!! Shoo!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast