Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Poll for Dole and other GOP Members of US Senate

Here are my responses....

http://www.gopsenators.com/survey/immig ... a_id=f7ce1

NATIONAL REPUBLICAN SENATORIAL COMMITTEE

Instructions: Complete this survey by clicking the box next to your answer for each question. You do not need to answer every question. Click submit when you are finished answering your survey.

Take Survey!

Do you believe illegal immigrants already in our country, holding jobs, should be granted a conditional amnesty? NO!
    Yes No Unsure

Should the U.S. military be empowered to patrol the border with Mexico?
    YES!

Do you support an expanded guest worker program that allows foreign nationals to come to this nation for a limited time if they are sponsored by companies willing to guarantee them jobs?
    NO!

Do you feel that illegal immigration is having an adverse affect on your community?
    YES!

Do you support charging the governments of incarcerated aliens in our nation's prisons for the costs of their trials and imprisonment either through direct requests or by deducting costs from any aid prisoners' homelands receive from the U.S. government?
    YES!

Do you support allowing illegal aliens to receive drivers' licenses?
    NO!

Do you believe the government should deputize volunteer 'Minuteman' forces to augment the Border Patrol along the U.S. border?
    YES!

Should English be the official language of this country, used exclusively on voting ballots and government forms?
    YES!

Should illegal aliens currently working and paying taxes in the United States be allowed to receive a temporary work visa then eventually return to their country and reapply legally to immigrate?
    NO!

EVERYONE. PLEASE TAKE THIS POLL AND TELL EM LIKE IT IS. PLEASE FORWARD THIS POLL TO ALL OTHERS YOU KNOW THAT FEEL AS WE DO.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me know how your experience taking this poll goes. Do all of you see Dole at the end or do you see another Senator if you are in another state etc?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FYI-- you don not have to be registered with any party to get the newsletters from Senators or political groups. This one came in a newsletter from the RNC. Dole is their spokesperson.

Just finished the poll. If there had only been a comment box. Yes, it's Ms. Dole whose picture I see. It's Ms. Dole who's asking for contributions. I know everybody's check is in the mail.

took it, would like to see a question kicking Dole and Burr out.

I'll not hold my breath till they show us the results

There have been several similar polls in since October. The first weren't quite so specific. It just gives me hope that someone is listening out there. I know Dole has a sorry voting record, but we can hope, can't we? And, remember, she is doing this as the spokesperson for the RNC, not as a senator.

this was almost like the two surveys I got from them in the mail a few months back.

Charles, I've had several since then. I get the newsletter weekly and they are always asking for money. I've been getting it since Frist was in charge, actually. I often send back comments about their subject matter. LOL

JJ,
    my comment to them has been the standard, I'll send money when you all secure the border.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast