Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Charles, I have said plenty. I have asked why I should have to PAY for people to vote either for or against Alito--isn't it their job? I asked why I would want to donate to the RNC when they had the power and abused it by not doing anything productive for the American people, I have asked why I would support anything they want when they don't support the 87% of the American people who want the borders secured.... My list goes on and on. What amazes me is that I haven't been accidently dropped from their mailing list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Charles, I have said plenty. I have asked why I should have to PAY for people to vote either for or against Alito--isn't it their job? I asked why I would want to donate to the RNC when they had the power and abused it by not doing anything productive for the American people, I have asked why I would support anything they want when they don't support the 87% of the American people who want the borders secured.... My list goes on and on. What amazes me is that I haven't been accidently dropped from their mailing list.
    amen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They may never release this poll, but the GOP members of the Senate will see the results. We can send a clear message with this poll if we make sure it accurately reflects the likely voter stances we have seen in so many polls including the Civitas poll here in NC.

Massive voter opposition to Guest Worker.

W

Voted and I saw Dole's picture at the end.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Immigration Poll for Dole and other GOP Members of US Se

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

Do you support charging the governments of incarcerated aliens in our nation's prisons for the costs of their trials and imprisonment either through direct requests or by deducting costs from any aid prisoners' homelands receive from the U.S. government?
    W
    I voted and wish some language had been added to the above question to not only charge foreign governments with incarcerations and trials of their citizens who are in the US illegally, but to also charge these governments for all the welfare US tax-payers foot for their poor citizens. Deduct the costs from any foreign aid? Now, there's an idea, but I don't think some foreign leaders (such as Foxy) should receive even one penny in aid from the US.

Yes, I did see Dole's picture come up too.

I've never been sent a survey/poll by the NRSC. Then again, I'm listed as a Demoblican instead of a Republicrat. I consider myself Independent now and actually requested this when needing to receive a new voter's registration card. I just haven't gotten around to reminding Voter's registration of their mistake in not changing my "lack of" political party on my voter's card.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

BTTT

You have to sign up for their newsletters and take the good with the bad. LOL They don't spam you--the only ones that spam you that I know of are News with Views and NewsMax but they have enough good content to make it worthwhile to just make liberal use of the delete key. I keep a separate box that gets nothing but that kind of stuff. Can't miss anything, can we?

OK, what is BTTT? I have tried a zillion times to figure this out and now I'm just going to ask. LOL

BTTT means Bump To The Top

OK and what does "bump to the top mean?" Am I simple minded today or what? I'm lost.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast