Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is so encouraging to see that one show, in ONE hour, can draw ten thousand voters in one hour. And think of all those listening who can't get to their computers or don't have computers to vote. I wish he were on ten times a day!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Voted!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

This one will keep taking votes until they put up the new onw at 5:45PM

Do you believe Congress should first demand that our borders and ports be secured before taking up immigration reform?

Yes 96% 15255 votes

No 4% 629 votes
    Total: 15884 votes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was easy!

Who is to blame for this country's massive trade deficit, loss of middle class jobs, and dependence on China for computers, consumer electronics and clothing?

President Bush 98% 10763 votes

President Hu 2% 245 votes
    Total: 11008 votes
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I heard today that the minute men will start building a fence on private property on Memorial day if the government hasn't acted by then. It'll be interesting to see if our government tries to block them.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    I heard today that the minute men will start building a fence on private property on Memorial day if the government hasn't acted by then. It'll be interesting to see if our government tries to block them.
    If it is on private property and there is no city or county ordnance on fencing well the feds will be just sol.

Yes, private property owners have agreed to let them build fences on their land. And much of the property on the border is wide open range.

I believe the landownes involved are in Arizona. I applaud them! If they do it on the Texas range I will go help them if it is only to run water to the work crews or bring them sandwiches, tools, or whatever they need to tackle such a project.

Once again, the Minutemen are stepping up to do a job the government should have done years ago and didn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12