Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I will NEVER support benefits for ILLEGAL ALIENS! Haven't we already given enough? They are parasites who don't even have the decency to appreciate what they have already received.

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is still Amnesty!
    NO! I will not support anything that has the possibility of advancing Illegals past my children in anyway. My kids are putting their lives in debit to go to college, which will take years to pay back before they can reap the real rewards of going to college. These illegal aliens will get it paid free and start living the good life right after school because they don’t have to pay back anything. This would advance an illegal past a citizen.

NO! NO! and NO! Any form of dream act, with or without amnesty is unfair to American students. PERIOD.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

No, absolutely not. Why reward someone for doing something wrong. That is totally crazy. Doesn't fly with me.

Look, if a foreign national wants to enlist in the U.S. Armed Forces there are multiple avenues for that person to do so LEGALLY.

I don't want to get into specifics here, but suffice to say that you don't need to sneak into this country in order to either attend a university or serve in the Armed Forces. I know someone who was born in Venice, raised in New Zealand, but who is planning on joining the USMC and becoming an American.

The DREAM ACT is a nightmare. Period, point-blank.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Rewarding Dreamies indirectly rewards their criminal parents.It is my belief,if you lie about your presence in this country you will lie about any other LAW you simply do not like !!

My answer is....

NO NO NO
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Absolutely not. No special treatment for illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Never!!!
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

HELL NO!

This country sadly has not yet completely learned that giving more and more entitlements just keeps the trend going. It has to stop somewhere, and now is the time.

No!

No matter now altruistic the notion . . . rewarding bad behavior just elicits more bad behavior!!!

I do feel sorry for many of those children brought here illegally by their parents, but that doesn't change the fact that the whole family is illegal.

The answer is still No!!

NO
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast