Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, they are sworn to uphold "the law" - no exceptions.
    19%

No, leave it to the feds.
    52%

I don't know but someone has to do something.
    30%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Voted earlier due to W's email. Was the 19/52/29.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Voted yes, but I think this is a rigged poll.

18%

53%

29%
    You be the caller.

Voted.........but it could be that someone is artificially moving the numbers.
    If you use a browser, like Firefox that removes all cookies when you close it down, you can load the poll, vote, close the browser down and then go back in a do it again...

Quote Originally Posted by WesternMA
    Voted.........but it could be that someone is artificially moving the numbers.
    If you use a browser, like Firefox that removes all cookies when you close it down, you can load the poll, vote, close the browser down and then go back in a do it again...
    yes just voted twice 20/52/28 %

in Firefox go to Tools>ClearPrivateData

select Cookies
    deselect Authenticated Sessions and saved passwords (unless you want to delete these as well)
    hit the clear private data button. then close down the browser with the poll in it. Click on the link at the top of this page again and voila the poll is ready to be voted on again.

in internet explorer go to Tools>Internet Options >
    under the general tab look at the Browsing History section
    click the delete button
    and then click the cookies delete button
    when it's done close the boxes.
    then again close the browser window with the poll and click on the link at the top of this page and now you can vote again.

tally: 20% 20%
    tally: 52% 52%
    tally: 29% 29%

This poll appears to be massively malfunctioning and not counting most of the Yes votes or someone involved with the American Legion website is intentionally manipulating these numbers manually to convey a false result.

One of these two are happening.

Melissa, do you want to be the one to contact the American Legion about this?

I have a box full of e-mails from people that voted and their Yes vote did not register.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Poll

Yes - I will call them tomorrow and find out what's wrong.

Has anyone noticed? The American legion has gotten out of the Polling Bussiness. All mention of Polls have been removed from their website for at least a week now.

It was pretty obvious that their polls involving Illegal Aliens were rigged.

http://www.legion.org/

Yea, we busted them on that and they took them all down.

W

I say no

I believe they need to come up with a program that if they are here in the U.S. illegally and haven't caused any problems they should be able to become legal. I have a friend who is here illegally he is my best friend a real good guy he is going to college and wants to make something of hisself. He went to high school here after his dad brought him here and no I dont think he is a criminal. I believe alot of them would like to become legal here and it's not their fought that they can't get a license here. They came here in hope of having a better life for themselves and their family. I am so sick of all the news about illegal immigrants and believe me they make sure you no they are here illegally. I guess their trying to get all americans to change their minds. I believe in this world we are all equal we were all made in god's image. I would love to see a good program for illegal immigrants to be able to become legal if they haven't caused any problems here in the U.S. In conclusion, I believe illegal immigrants should have a chance to become legal.[/b]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast