Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your friend is an illegal criminal. No question about it. Don't forget his parents.

No, he doesn't get a free pass. Neither do the billions still in their homelands that want to pull off the same crimes. Hey, I would love to rob a bank, and get to keep the money. Your UNREALISTIC!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Tiger, nice to meet ya.

Tell you what.............as long as you pay for their upkeep as in education, medical, entitlements, etc. - let them all stay.

Of course, I do hope you are willing to spend about 400 Million, minimum, per year to take care of them.

Oh, btw, remember that you'll have to be prepared to pay several TRILLION DOLLARS more over the next few years. But hey, as long as the American taxpayer doesn't have to bear the burden and you're willing to pick up the tab..........go for it

Shoot, forgot to mention that you had better be prepared to suck your social security dry also when it's shared with mexico. That's very important as you'll be paying a lot more in taxes to secure mexico and the Illegal Aliens' future social security programs = "the social security totalization agreement w/mexico"

But you already knew this, right?

All I can say is --- you're a good friend! Want to be my friend too? I could sure use some of that money you have hanging around to share with your friends
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Hello reform_now
    Im Greg

Quote Originally Posted by reform_now
    Let's say, for instance, that I break a FEDERAL LAW: how about stealing mail from someone else's mailbox.

If the local authorities can't stop me from stealing mail, who will?
    Will they have to get permission from Washington to stop me? Are their hands tied? I wouldn't count on anything stopping them from
    arresting an American citizen for a Federal crime.
    See thats what I have the hardest time with myself,
    A cop can and will turn that case over in a hart beat. Its there job,
    The law is the law and the police are sworn in to up hold it.
    But for some messed up fed fruit cake kind of thinking !,000 people (illeag;s) can walk down my streets tommorro and no one but some activest will say one bad word, or uphold the laws. only from fear of a law suit, ya right only is a big word,
    this battel is getting hot, and America is about to get {mod. edited} big time and a few of the less then American types are going home.,

(funny thing is the feds can arest you on any charges,) local, state, or fed even the trumped up kind if you wish.

I have a friend who is here illegally he is my best friend a real good guy he is going to college and wants to make something of hisself.
    Your friend's illegal parents must be very well-off to be able to afford college at out-of-state rates. Or does he live in one of the very few states where taxpayers are being forced to subsidize his education?

They came here in hope of having a better life for themselves and their family.
    There are millions of people waiting to come here LEGALLY for a better life.

I would love to see a good program for illegal immigrants to be able to become legal if they haven't caused any problems here in the U.S.
    Do you call school, emergency room, and jail overcrowding a problem? I certainly do.

And I believe I should be able to break whichever law I please, be rewarded for doing so, and then be able to protest that my rights have not been adequately addressed nor served by a government that doesn't even represent me.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yea, we busted them on that and they took them all down.

W
    ha good one!!

Was it the intention of the web site or was the person in charge of the site maintenance to blame?

I believe they need to come up with a program that if they are here in the U.S. illegally and haven't caused any problems they should be able to become legal. I have a friend who is here illegally he is my best friend a real good guy he is going to college and wants to make something of hisself. He went to high school here after his dad brought him here and no I dont think he is a criminal. I believe alot of them would like to become legal here and it's not their fought that they can't get a license here. They came here in hope of having a better life for themselves and their family. I am so sick of all the news about illegal immigrants and believe me they make sure you no they are here illegally. I guess their trying to get all americans to change their minds. I believe in this world we are all equal we were all made in god's image. I would love to see a good program for illegal immigrants to be able to become legal if they haven't caused any problems here in the U.S. In conclusion, I believe illegal immigrants should have a chance to become legal.
    this is a cookie cutter post from some troll. other groups provide these templates to use. This guys probably has no friends that he ask about their legal status.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123