View Poll Results: I'm and ALIPAC supporter and my opinion of Obama is...

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • I strongly approve of Obama

1 1.18%
  • I approve of Obama

1 1.18%
  • Undecided / Neutral

1 1.18%
  • I disapprove of Obama

4 4.71%
  • I strongly Disapprove of Obama

78 91.76%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Poll 1: I'm an ALIPAC Supporter and my opinion of Barack Obama is...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll 1: I'm an ALIPAC Supporter and my opinion of Barack Obama is...

Please vote in the poll above and feel free to comment here below if you like.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Got water on keyboard.
    Some keys don't work.
    A a D d F f I i J j K k L l O o P p S s U u
    Must copy & paste each letter or word.
    Fun ?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Beer doesn't mess up the keyboard as much as water....Need I say more???

i'm 60 yo and never in my lifetime have I seen a president of our great nation, ignore the laws, and then put US citizens in 2nd place behind illegal aliens.

It is hope that obama is defeated and that the new president will enforce all current immigration laws and secure the border first thing and with whatever means. Stop the bleeding, then work on a humane way to get the rest OUT. My spouse and I are both against any form of amnesty no matter how long someone has been here. There are at least 2 federal laws that should be repealed and one is the federal law that forbids local schools from requiring proof of US citizenship to attend. When I was 6 yo entering first grade my mother had to present my birth certificate. The other law is part of the federal voter registration act that forbids local election boards to require proof of citizenship to vote. See what a mess we get into when the fed gov gets involved. We already have federal laws on the books that says it is illegal for any individual to aid and abet illegal aliens. We learned from ALIPAC that banks in NC and many other states, accept the mexican issued matricula consular ID cards. That should be stopped.

It makes me angry that NON US Citizens are allowed to break our immigration laws, break anti fraud laws, break auto insurance laws, fail to pay for hospital ER treatment and US citizens are being forced to pay for all of that thru our allocated tax dollars.

My mommy told me if I can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all. Therefore I am unable to comment on the man residing in the White House.,
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wuss ! This isn't a "someone" ! He's only the worst president our country had the misfortune of being hoodwinked to vote into office. Why oh why, do UNINFORMED people have the right to vote? I think voting should be restricted to citzens between the ages of 35 and 60. Then maybe, mature thought will prevail at the ballot box.

Also, ALIPAC ... ya gotta make it easier, better for us to get these scathing letters to the likes of Pelosi, Reid, Schumer and the rest of the ANTI-American crowd in our now -- ROYALTY RULING CLASS.

Quote Originally Posted by FieldMarshal View Post
    Also, ALIPAC ... ya gotta make it easier, better for us to get these scathing letters to the likes of Pelosi, Reid, Schumer and the rest of the ANTI-American crowd in our now -- ROYALTY RULING CLASS.
    Please! Look here FieldMarshal
    http://www.alipac.us/f9/congressiona...atives-248063/

And welcome to the fight!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by FieldMarshal View Post
    Wuss ! This isn't a "someone" ! He's only the worst president our country had the misfortune of being hoodwinked to vote into office..
    Welcome to ALIPAC FieldMarshal. I am sure if you look around you will find that very few, if any, on this site are uninformed.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I never thought I would see a US President that was worse for America than Jimmy Carter, but Obama makes him look like an amateur in the “bad presidents” category. Unfortunately, like him or not (and believe me, I don’t), Obama is charismatic and connects with the (uninformed) youth of America. Even after 3 years of failure and not delivering on his original promises, Obama shovels the BS around thick, and the youth are happy to walk right on through it blindly with “hope in their heads”.
    I will vote this Fall for whoever the Republican candidate is, because no one could be any worse than what we have now. I just hope that whoever the opposing candidate is, they have a very experienced and strategically brilliant person running their campaign, including convincing the young voters that there is a better way for the USA.

PRESIDENT what we have a President i dont remember having one this term

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast