Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Where did the polls go? wrote on Oct 9, 2007 7:15 AM:" Somebody messed around with yesterdays poll?- "

Quaker wrote on Oct 9, 2007 7:53 AM:" 500 vs 450 votes in this poll, the rest of the polls don't go over 150 vs 100...!! I voted for more than an hour then i had to leave cuz i had class.. But still based on how much this means to us we should have done much much better than this. There were several members who were up all night helping out with many things including this. If even half of those who clicked on this topic had voted we'd be much better off right now.- "

Add Your Comments or Letter to the Editor

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/10 ... 0_6_07.txt

How come it would only let me vote once? I kept getting a message stating I had already voted. I think this was a fix to begin with.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Where did the polls go? wrote on Oct 9, 2007 7:15 AM:" Somebody messed around with yesterdays poll?- "

Quaker wrote on Oct 9, 2007 7:53 AM:" 500 vs 450 votes in this poll, the rest of the polls don't go over 150 vs 100...!! I voted for more than an hour then i had to leave cuz i had class.. But still based on how much this means to us we should have done much much better than this. There were several members who were up all night helping out with many things including this. If even half of those who clicked on this topic had voted we'd be much better off right now.- "

Add Your Comments or Letter to the Editor

How come it would only let me vote once? I kept getting a message stating I had already voted. I think this was a fix to begin with.
    It keeps tracks of the ip addresses of everyone who has voted.

Skip wrote on Oct 9, 2007 7:16 PM:

" I know there are dream act activists from the east Coast watching this blog intently, and I don’t blame them. I gave their Dream Act Web Portal a good looking over and read most of what they had to say. I was beginning to have sympathy with their plight, and I do understand their dilemma, but then on the news today I listen to the ex-president of Mexico call Americans racists, and xenophobe’s, and then there is this guy named Gutierrez who is suing the federal Government to stop the social security match program, and with a straight face he is saying that there are millions of Hispanics who are legal, but do not have matching social security cards. Then I read stories of our local Illegal Aliens activists who take U.S. citizens to court on trumped up charges, and cry and scream for rights of non-taxpaying illegal aliens all the while waving flags from foreign countries. And then I say enough is enough. We are paying for this. Our governments failed polices are costing us through the nose. I have to pay for my own children’s private school K-12, because our local public school has 40% students who do not speak English. And then to add insult California’s biggest expenditures go to public schools. And then I get mad and fed up and I say enough is enough. I want my tax dollars and our country’s resources to go to American citizens. There are just not enough resources to support the third worlds poor who believe they can flaunt our laws and get everything, just because they are here. "

They (NCT) suspended doing polls ......................

http://www.nctimes.com/pollresults/

THE LAST POLL

Do you support the proposed Dream Act?
    More
    Date: 10-07-2007 - 10-08-2007
    Yes 500 Votes(52%)
    No 443 Votes(46%)
    Don't know 19 Votes(2%)

Should the city of Escondido consider Westfield North County shopping mall's plan to expand?
    More
    Date: 10-06-2007 - 10-07-2007
    Yes 97 Votes(69%)
    No 22 Votes(16%)
    Don't care 22 Votes(16%)

Should all professional athletes be required to submit to random doping tests?
    More
    Date: 10-04-2007 - 10-06-2007
    Yes 141 Votes(86%)
    No 22 Votes(13%)
    Not sure 1 Votes(1%)

Do you think Mount Soledad residents were sufficiently warned about the risk of landslides?
    More
    Date: 10-04-2007 - 10-04-2007
    Yes 96 Votes(56%)
    No 55 Votes(32%)
    Not sure 21 Votes(12%)

Is Oceanside City Council making a mistake by halting talks with the Chargers?
    More
    Date: 10-02-2007 - 10-04-2007
    Yes 65 Votes(31%)
    No 140 Votes(67%)
    Not sure 5 Votes(2%)

http://www.nctimes.com/pollresults/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456