Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voted yesterday, you can only vote once JJ. Didn't give me an option to vote, just showed results.
    I'm glad to hear that. I didn't try but there have been so many polls we discussed right here on these boards where you could go back and vote every five minutes that it wouldn't have surprised me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Should people living in U.S. receive government funded medical care regardless of their immigration status?

Yes
    [tally] 38%

No
    [tally] 62%

votes: 1099

You guys are awesome. When I voted on Saturday the numbers were the exact opposite. I bet those open borders shills working for that rag are just beside themselves. I know they have to be scratching their heads. I know they were expecting a totally different result. I'm shocked that they haven't pulled that poll yet. We are so on to their game. I'm so proud of you guys.

It will be interesting to see what they do now.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Of course, my vote was no and I'm glad to make the percentages rise in this direction.

Here's the latest:

Should people living in U.S. receive government funded medical care regardless of their immigration status?

Yes
    41%

No
    59%

votes: 1218
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I wonder if the LaRaza crowd is trying to tip the vote back in their favor.

Edit: Now it looks like they pulled the poll.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It wouldn't make any sense for them to leave a poll up and running forever, would it? I think maybe when the voters stop voting, it's time to pull the poll.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    It wouldn't make any sense for them to leave a poll up and running forever, would it? I think maybe when the voters stop voting, it's time to pull the poll.
    Or maybe when they realized that they weren't going to get the numbers they wanted, they decided to pull the plug and end further embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I wonder if the LaRaza crowd is trying to tip the vote back in their favor.

Edit: Now it looks like they pulled the poll.
    Oh no it's not LaRaza this time. It is a friendly little group of Students.

THIS IS NOT A DREAM, IT IS REALITY. THE ICE MAN IS COMING TO AN AREA NEAR YOU.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

50CAL, that is what I mean. The polls can easily be tainted. I don't condone voting twice, either. But I know there have been polls where I thought I voted (and polls where I know I voted) and just wanted to see the current results that let me vote again. And I'm sure the opposition isn't the only source tainting the polls.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123