Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll: Who do you think won the GOP debate in Iowa on Saturda

Poll: Who do you think won the GOP debate in Iowa on Saturday night?

Michele Bachmann 2(1%)

Newt Gingrich 43(32%)

Ron Paul 73(55%)

Rick Perry 4(3%)

Mitt Romney 6(4%)

Rick Santorum 3(2%)

(Requires log in)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/polls/20 ... h/results/
    Last edited by Ratbstard; 12-20-2011 at 05:14 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd rather have Paul then Gingrinch!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I'd rather have Paul then Gingrinch!
    Shush, don't tell anyone, this is a secret...
    I've always been for the good Doctor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like Ron Paul, but I was thinking he was a bit mushy on illegal immigration?

I voted for him the last time around.

Senior Member AmericanTreeFarmer's Avatar
    If Ron Paul wins in Iowa I do not think he can sustain a lead but might help Romney to recover which is good as he is better than Gingrich.

To All: Do not support Gingrich!

He wants amnesty for illegal aliens. Let's support Paul or Romney because the others, Bachman and Santorum, do not have a chance. So the only options we have right now are Paul and Romney. But Gingrich, forget him. He works for illegal aliens just like Obama and the democrats.

After watching a couple debates and seeing how the press was manipulating the debates I stopped watching however I always judge on how the candidates have lived there lives, school, friends, family what schools, etc, basically I ignore the press.

Not overly please with the candidates but I will make observation and that is Ron Paul is the most honest of all not that he will gain the nomination because I believe a totally honest person could not win an election in todays world.

Remember the goal is to defeat Obama any current candidate will be better.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Ron Paul, at times, puzzles me. It appears he is opposed to supporting our rule of law re: illegal immigration, then I read that he supports E-Verify which will result in Attrition By Enforcement. Any help , anyone??
    Last edited by misterbill; 12-20-2011 at 05:03 AM. Reason: misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill View Post
    Ron Paul, at times, puzzles me. It appears he is opposed to supporting our rule of law re: illegal immigration, then I read that he supports E-Verify which will result in Attrition By Enforcement. Any help , anyone??
    He wants them to leave on there own. He thinks by not hiring them and stopping the freebee's this will happen. He said trying to deport all these people will be impossible so he wants enforcement thru attrition. He also thinks e-verify if used properly will help with that attrition them leaving on their own. If they don't get hired they will leave. He doesn't want a fence built he thinks fences keep us in and he wants the borders secured and laws enforced....

Attrition to me will only work if people stop hiring them will that happen I have my doubts. I am not too sure about not deporting them but I see his point, also he said nothing about stopping the drug trafficking which is a big part of the problem. I also think closing the border with a fence is important for that, but he is right about keeping us in. I don't see any of the others talking about what they would do either.

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009 View Post
    To All: Do not support Gingrich!

He wants amnesty for illegal aliens. Let's support Paul or Romney because the others, Bachman and Santorum, do not have a chance. So the only options we have right now are Paul and Romney. But Gingrich, forget him. He works for illegal aliens just like Obama and the democrats.

the only one I do like is bachmann as for the other's no way I know now bachmann don't have a chance in hell
    but she is the only one is for Our Country
    No amnesty or dream act at all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast