Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Polls Show McCain Has It Sewn Up

New Poll: Hillary Crashing in California

Thursday, January 31, 2008 8:10 PM

By: Dick Morris and Eileen McGann Article Font Size

Stop the presses! The very latest polling data from California indicates a sharp trend for Obama and against Hillary. Preliminary indications in other states are that the trend is very widespread and not just concentrated on the west coast.

Pollster Scott Rasmussen's three day tracking survey, conducted on January 28-30, shows Hillary with a bare and dwindling 3 point lead over Obama in California. He has Hillary at 43%, Obama at 40%, and Edwards (two of the three days were before he dropped out) at 9%. This data compares with a 20 point plus Hillary margin in most polls in California just a few weeks ago.

Other polls have Obama winning Georgia (O-52 H-36) and Alabama (O-40 H-35) with their sizeable minority populations, but also very close in Massachusetts, trialing there by only H-43 O-37 and in Montana by only H-40 O-33. National polls also indicate a sharp closing of the race. Gallup has Hillary just six ahead and Rasmussen's national data is even closer.

Edwards' withdrawal will help Obama in all likelihood and, with these poll numbers, he is more likely to endorse Obama.

Of course, a lot will hinge on how well each candidate does in tonight's Democratic debate.

But there could be a wrinkle. In most states, the most of the delegates are awarded by Congressional District where the two slates compete and the one with the most votes wins all the delegates from that district. Even if Obama were to carry California by, say 53-47, he might win the black districts by 80-20 and lose most or all of the white districts, giving Hillary the vast bulk of the delegates. Obama would have to get his margin of victory up to 8-10 points to be sure of sweeping the delegates in a given state.

Yet, when all is sqaid and done, the trend lines for Obama are unbelievably positive just a few days before Super Tuesday.

The McCain nomination looks like a done deal. He is beating Romney in
    Tall five states with recent polls, winning California by 32-28, Illinois by 34-26, Gerogia by 35-24, and Tennessee by 33-25. Huckabee is in second place in Tennessee with Romney running last.

© 2008 Dick Morris & Eileen McGann

http://www.newsmax.com/morris/Hillary_c ... /69163.htm
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't it beautiful? While we were asleep McCain, Bush, Hillary, Kennedy, Graham, Hernandez got just enough millions of illegals to be sure one of these magots is the new El Presidente of the NAU.

This is our worst nightmare coming to life! How could this be happening? My head is spinning!

McCain and Hillary belong on the same ticket!

IMHO I think the races are being fixed.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Me too... I believe all this was pre-determined and it was always going to be McCain/Hillary with Hillary winning.

The USA and its' media is owned by the Council of Foreign Relations of which all crooked politicians are a part of. The only one running who is not in the CFR is Paul and you can see how he has been blacklisted. He came in 2nd in Louisiana primary but FOX News showed results and went first place, third place, fourth place, etc.

Hunter and Tancredo where also non CFR and see how much name recognition they got?

I'm very down guys. Our country is bankrupt and a prime opportunity for foreign interests to buy what is left in the fire sale. Even Merdock, the Australian dude who owns FOX News has donated 95,000 to the Hillary campaign.

We need other options.The two partys are so corrupt that they have pretty much taken democracy down.Our votes no longer matter.The stalinist are in full control of this nation.We must fight back.We need a new party.

Hilary winning.............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How could we tolerate another 4 years of a clinton?

Haven't we had enough of the bush and clinton families by now?

We need new blood, untried blood..........

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    OH, THEY ARE BEING FIXED ALRIGHT!

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT McCAIN COULD SUDDENLY RISE FROM THE DEAD AND MAKE IT TO SUCH STARDOM.

AMERICA IS HAVING THEIR VOTES TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM AND PLACED IN THE HANDS OF "EVIL-DOERS".

THIS IS SO PATHETIC!

AMERICA DOESN'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT AL-QUIADA. AMERICA HAS ENOUGH ENEMIES SITTING IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND OTHER PLACES OF POWER.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO FIGHT THIS OPENLY AND NOT JUST ON THE INTERNET?

I AM DISABLED, BUT IF I WERE ABLE TO, I WOULD BE STALKING THE HALLS OF DC UNTIL THEY LISTEN TO ME! THEY WOULDN'T BE IN THEIR CUSHIONY POSITIONS, BECAUSE I WOULD RALLY TO GET THEM THROWN OUT OF OFFICE!

THEY ARE NOT ONLY BREAKING THEIR OATHS, BUT THEY ARE IGNORING OUR U.S. CONSTITUTION AND EVERYTHING AMERICA STANDS FOR.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I think so also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since when do you believe ANYTHING DICK MORRIS HAS TO SAY???????????? He is a former Clinton White House liar!!!!

As for polls, who are they run by? Most are corporate controlled. DON'T LET THEM SWAY YOU!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast