Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rasmussen: 32% “angryâ€

Rasmussen: 32% “angryâ€
    I..

I think that those numbers would be higher if they focused more on areas where there are lots of illegals. In South Florida people are so fed up with illegals that you hear about it or read about it all the time. Even people from the same ethnic group are speaking out about the illegal ones. They too are fed up especially if they themselves or their relatives came here legally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I think that those numbers would be higher if they focused more on areas where there are lots of illegals. In South Florida people are so fed up with illegals that you hear about it or read about it all the time. Even people from the same ethnic group are speaking out about the illegal ones. They too are fed up especially if they themselves or their relatives came here legally.
    I agree,I live in C.A. and in the Construction industry.I work with a lot of hispanics.They say the same thing.
    Also this violation of Civil rights crap is just a weapon for the open boarders group.If your a legal immigrant and get caught in a raid .Show your legal documentation.And thats it.You go free.No violation of your rights
    I..