Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

sanctuary Busters.org

I received this, I thought you might be interested.

Will you help me get 100,000 signatures in your state?

Thank you for joining our effort in your state to bust illegal alien sanctuary policies in towns, cities, counties, and even states throughout America. The petition you signed will be delivered to your Governor.

Will you take the next step? Will you help me get 100,000 signatures in your state?

More than 300,000 supporters have made their voices heard.

Our goal: an additional five million by the end of 2008 -- 100,000 in your state and 100,000 in each and every other state in the union.

In this battle, numbers count.

And they are powerful.

The more petitions signed by people like you, the stronger our voice will be in state capitols and city halls in your state and every state in America.

Please use the form below to let your friends know about SanctuaryBusters.org.

Your Name: Your Email:
    Friends' Names: Friends' Email Addresses:

This is the message your friends will see:

Dear (name):

Finally someone is doing something about illegal immigration besides talking!

Judicial Watch is investigating and even suing states, counties, cities and towns that provide sanctuary to illegal aliens across America.

They’ve won in Phoenix, in New York State, in Herndon, Virginia and elsewhere, with dozens of other ongoing efforts in places like Washington, DC, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco and elsewhere.

There’s a petition you should sign that could help convince state and local government officials that providing sanctuary to illegal aliens is wrong and against federal law. Their goal is 100,000 signatures in each state in the union. I added my name. Will you join me?

You can write a personalized message in the box below.

https://www.sanctuarybusters.org/tellaf ... ?IDNO=8650

looks good but I can't donate money right now!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

If the "Plenary Powers Doctrine" as affirmed by numerous US Supreme Court rulings still holds sway all of these local sanctuary policies are illegal. As far back as 1889 the Supremes ruled that local immigration laws cannot contradict federal policy, as established by either the Executive or Legislative branches. (Chae Chan Ping v United States)

Of course, smart-ass overlawyered cities like NYC are just going to attempt to ignore that...

Right now we had better focus on ensuring that conservative Democrats in the US Congress hold firm against Amnesty. And get the flip flopping Republicans back in the gate, too. We are in for a storm next year.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)