Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should Home Depot & Lowe's be required to provide shelte

Subject: VOTE NOW: Should Home Depot & Lowe's be required to provide shelter and services to illegal aliens and day laborers?
    Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 18:27:36 +0000

Word on the streets is the open borders goons will push Mayor Geraldo Sanders in San Diego to pass a similar ordinance. No shelters of any kind, anywhere, built by anyone, because ultimately we the consumers and taxpers will pay for them!

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/mostpopular/ ... etail.html

I don't think they should be required to do it since it is contributing to breaking federal immigration laws unless everyone who uses the day labor site's identity will be checked (which we know it won't be). Those sites won't last long, they'll be an eye sore and create more problems and then what will LA come up with next? When will these idiots learn? I hope Home depot and Lowes sues the hell out of them!

Just voted, currently there is 96% against, which means that there are some sane people left. But is this going to have any affect on the powers-that-be? Probably not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also sent them this comment:

This is not solving a problem, just encouraging a problem to exist. The day laborers will continue to harass customers, now with a comfy spot to hang out in the quiet times. I would not be very surprised if either of these companies is thinking about not opening new stores in this jurisdiction. Forcing these companies to aid and abet illegals and accusing them of creating the problem in the first place because of the merchandise they sell leaves me at a loss of proper words.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No they should not. They should be required to hire U.S. Citizens for the jobs... Period. By hiring U.S. Citizens, the stores would not have to provide additional shelters for Illegal Alien day laborers.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

I watched a small clip on tv of the council voting on this and in the crowd were a bunch of hispanic or lation or whatever you would like to call them standing and cheering but with headphones over their ears. obviously most did not speak english and most were more than likely IA, how funny breaking our laws yet in that city they have more rights and perks than legal citizens and where exactly and in what shadows are these people hiding? WHAT A JOKE!

I say no but it may serve as a good lesson to them. They have turned a blind eye to the issue of day-labors loitering on their properties now their PC approach is going to cost them. It will be interesting to see if they will continue to allow it or if they will enforce their no loitering policies and run them off. Either way it will be a good tell as to which side of the issue they are on.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

ELE

Illegals get shelter in your own country!

The illegals can get plenty of shelter in their own country! smile. Time for them to leave America and never come back....they are unwelcome here!

No of course not! This is insane! It only encourages & enables the illegals, to stay here in comfort! Aside from that, I see these 'shelters' would be ridden with more onsite crimes which they are good at doing, and filled with disease & filth...

Should big home-improvement stores be required to provide shelter and services to day laborers?
    Click Here to Tell NBC 7/39 What You Think!
    Choice Votes Percentage of 818 Votes
    Yes 28 3%
    No 790 97% Thank you for taking the NBC 7/39 e-poll. Check back here to see if other voters agreed with you.
    Click Here to Tell NBC 7/39 What You Think!

THEY SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO BUILD SHELTERS FOR ICE AGENTS!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast